#8

From that day Tae picked jungkook everyday they had coffee together before classes then Tae usually drop him too if jungkook doesn't have to go to practice. Whenever Tae dropped him he usually stays with jungkook all day at his apartment, if jungkook went to practice he usually comes to tae's house after practice. They usually walked neighbors dogs together.

On Friday they both didn't have any classes Tae was at home when he received the text from jungkook

"Come over today at 7 sharp I have a surprise for you"

Tae replayed "like what?"

"It won't be a surprise if I'll tell you just be here at 7 and now I've gotta go bye~" jungkook.

Tae showed up at sharp 7 jungkook was not surprised as Tae is always on time.

Tae knocked the door and received the text from jungkook "door's unlocked"

Tae walked in place was filled with smell of delicious food and tae could hear jungkook was bathing. Tae just sit on the sofa and turned on the TV. After some minutes jungkook appeared. And sits next to tae and said proudly"I've cooked dinner for us"...
"And you cut your finger too" Tae replayed looking at jungkook bandaged finger.
Junkook smiled and said "just a little cut don't worry"

Then Jungkook walked in to the kitchen Tae followed him and helped him setting the table.."you really made alot" tae said praising jungkook. He could see how jungkook was so excited they started eating Tae appreciate everything and said "I didn't knew you could cook so well" jungkook smiled and said "c'mon it's not that good I just tried to"
"What are you talking about it's really good" tae said.

After they were done with the food tae washed the dishes for jungkook then they both watched a movie while drinking beer.
"I wanted to ask you something " jungkook turn his head towards tae.

Tae keeping his eyes on screen  "yes?"

"I've lot of space in my heart was wondering you wanna move in ?" Jungkook said blushing ..

Tae looked and him and said "Are you really proposing me in so unromantic
hard-boiled unsentimental way?" "Also almost drunk" tae added.

"How can you say that! I really cooked all day for you now watching this movie with you isn't romantic..? do you think I do this everyday jungkook protested... "And I'm not drunk" jungkook added and looked at Tae with his burning eyes.

Before jungkook could have said anything further tae moved closed and place his lips on his. Jungkook kissed him back. Tae moves his hand in jungkook soft hairs and deepen his kiss. After that they kissed and cuddled all night.

In the morning tae woke up when jungkook put his bandaged hand near tae's pillow... He walked out of the room and to distract himself he made some coffee when jungkook walked out of the room. "Did you forgot we don't have classes today" jungkook asked him.

"I know, would you like some ?" Tae asked making coffee.

Now when you are making it, sure jungkook said sitting on table.

Tae place two coffee mugs on table and sits with jungkook.

After coffee tae said to jungkook he is going home he had some work to do, will see you later.

Tae came home and was grabbing a blood bag when he heard someone talking to Yoongi he walked towards the sitting and couldn't believe his eyes it was jhope.