CH1

S.COUPS P.O.V
We were walkig to our first class at our new school. We walked through the courrtyard to try and avoid all the girls.

While walking Vernon noticed something in the nearby tree. We all walked over to it to see what it was. when we looked up we saw a girl sleeping on the tree branch.  

We all looked at eachother confused. I yelled "Hey you!" and got no response. Then Mingyu threw a rock at her but missed. Soon they all were throwing rocks and missing.

Dino stopped and said "S.coups you have to try too!" Everyone agreed and started yelling at me. "Alright, alright I'll do it" I said picking  up a rock. I picked up a small rock that should do the trick if it hit. I gave it a light toss too see how heavy it was and then I chucked it.

I originally aimed for her leg or something but I accidentally hit her in the head. Everyone backed up a bit. The girl blinked a couple times and then started at us. "Sorry!" I yelled up to her. She didn't reply, all she did was climb down, glare at us for a second and then leave.

Everyone was astonished at the fact that she wasn't swooning over them.

KRYSTAL P.O.V
I was sitting on a tree branch in the courtyard of the school and dozed off. I was awoken by screaming but I shrugged  it off and went back to sleep.

I was awoken yet again but by something else. It wasn't anyone screaming but it was a rock that hit the side of my head. I opened my eyes as I heard someone yell sorry.

I climbed down and glared at them for giving me a bruise on my head. While I was walking out I realized that I had never seen them before.

I got to my class and sat at the
window seat all the way in the back. The teacher teacher walked in with 2 boys following behind her.

"Class we have 2 new new students." She gestured for them to introduce themselves. "Hi my name is Seungcheol but please call me S.coups." he said and ended with a bow.

Then the next one introduced himself "My name is Mingyu." He ended with a wink which made all the girls go crazy. I puked in my mouth a little and turned away from them and towards the window.

I put my earbuds in and tuned everything out.

S.COUPS P.O.V
After introducing ourselves the teacher told us to pick a seat. I eyed the room for empty seats and I saw one next to the girl from earlier.

I pointed to the seat and everyones eyes got wide some were evenn mouthing no.

I was confused as to why they were doing that but Mingyu didn't care and puled me to the other side of the classroom.  

(A/N: These chapters are gonna be kinda short so sorry)