CH6

S.COUPS P.O.V
"That was a long weekend." I mumbled under my breath while walking into class. I sat in the same seat as I did on the first day of school.

I looked over and saw that Krystal wasn't there. I shrugged it off and paid attention to whatever the teacher was talking about.

TIME SKIP

NARRATOR P.O.V
"Tomorrow is the trip and there has been a few changes." The teacher announced to the class

Everyone looked confused about why there were last minute changes.

"You will no longer have to attend class during the time spent at the dorms." The teacher said.

Everyone cheered and roared, happy at the fact that they had no classes.
"CLASS calm down!" The teacher yelled making everyone shut up.

"Instead of classes the time spent there is longer and you will have to provide your own food." It was silent. No one knew how to react. They didn't know wether to be happy that it's longer or mad/sad that you have to buy your own stuff.

KRYSTAL P.O.V

Well it's moving day and don't feel like doing crap so I locked my door and let my powers do all the work. 

My powers are confusing. I can manipulate things and sometimes people, I can teleport and camouflage me and my surroundings, and I can make portals. With those powers I had my stuff unpacked and put up in seconds.

Unfortunately I've been put in a room with S.Coups, Vernon, Mingyu, and Joshua. Honestly I didn't really know they existed until now.

JOSHUA P.O.V