Chapter 2

Aileen’s green eyes grew wide, as she shot up from the couch, “What!” She gasped, her hands trembling as she grabbed my arm.

“You heard me,” I giggled, “We are going to the One Direction concert in Philly, Backstage and VIP bitches!” 

“You’re lying,” Jayce accused shaking her head.  She was sitting there, with he mouth agape as her brain tried to process the information.

“I’m not!” I insisted, “swear!”

Jayce and Aileen broke out of their shock and attacked me, hugging me and kissing my head.

“You perfect little thing,” Aileen over dramatically sobbed, while kissing my cheek and top of my head, “I knew I kept you around for something!” 

“I love you, I love you, I love you,” Jayce chanted her arms wrapped around my shoulders.

I wrenched myself away from them, laughing. 

“You guys, you guys!” I protested tucking my darkbrown hair behind my ears, “Chill your tits,”

“No!” they screamed at the same time, still jumping around.

I sat down on the couch, waiting for them to calm down.

“Are you done?” I asked after 3 minutes of excruciating terror, watching them cry, scream, and then break down into hysterical sobs.

Sighing, they flopped down beside me, exhausted.

“Pretty much,” Jayce admitted, “Hows my make up? Dammit, I don’t think I wore Waterproof today,”

I glanced sideways at her, and not surprisingly, her makeup was perfect, like always.

“You’re good,” I assured her smiling.

“So how did you land tickets Tal?” Aileen asked me, twirling her bracelets inbetween her fingers. 

“Well,” I started leaning back into the cushion, getting comfortable, “I entered the contest on q102,” they nodded intently, so I continued, “And well when I got back from my run, I got a call from them… and yeah!”

Aileen squealed, “So you won the contest and now we get to meet the sex gods?” 

I smirked, “That about sums it up! Jay, are you okay?” I asked concerned, she was spaced out, staring at the wall, “Jay…” 

She snapped out of it, her blue eyes bright, “Im here, im here, but… ohmygod! Tal! I love you!” She tackled me into a bear hug, and I laughed.

“I know that loser, now get off of me!” I said, pushing her off, “My mom is out of town for the rest of the week so, do you know what that means?” I asked them a glint in my eye.

Aileens face broke into a huge grin as she realized what I was implying, “a 3 day sleepover?” She asked, and waggled my eyebrows at her, confirming her suspicions.

“YES!” Jayce giggled. Whenever my mom went out of town for business, I always had a tradition where I would invite the girls over and we would just basically live at my house. My mom knew I would never have a party, which I never did, and I don’t think sleepovers counted.

“Should I call Kaela and Rayn?” Aileen asked, picking up her iphone from the coffee table. I bit my lip before answering.

“No,” I said, shaking my head, “Lets make this a special Jayce, Aileen, Me time,” I reasoned, “We can hang out and get ready for probably the best day of our lives!” 

Excited we ran to the kitchen to raid my moms liquor cabinet and eat all the Ice Cream in my house.

Jayce popped open a bottle of whiskey, and a 2 liter bottle of coke, pouring them together into 3 glasses.