Chapter 6

This chapter is dedicated to alicexrose and Window_Pain_
and T-TrashyFujoshi

Susanne^^^

Toby's POV

"Baby wake up", Mum said while shaking me gently.

"In a bit", I mumbled out and turned over, pulling the blankets tighter around me.

"Alpha Xavier is here. You have a date", She said and shook me again.

My eyes snapped open and I threw the blankets off.

"Oh shit. Why didn't you wake me up earlier?", I asked as I got out of bed in a hurry and grabbed my bag of clothes.

"I did but you didn't wake up so I left you. I'll tell him you will be out in...?", She asked leaving the question hanging.

"In less than 10 minutes. God I feel like an idiot", I mumbled as I walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind me.

I used the toilet and stripped out of my clothes. I hopped into the shower and turned the water on. I took the fastest shower in the history of bathing and dried myself off. I brushed my teeth and applied some deodorant.

I pulled on my underwear, jeans and a hoodie.

"Where are you off to?", Justin mumbled from the bed when I walked out.

"I have a date today", I said blushing slightly. I grabbed a few bills from the money case, folded them and put them in my pocket.

"Use protection, I'm too young to be an uncle!", He called out as I left the room.

"Moron", I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

I walked down the stairs, stopping on the last one because Xavier was standing on the landing. He looked hot. He wore a tight shirt with jeans and combat boots. That shirt didn't hide his muscles and thank God for that.

"Hi", He said eyeing my body the same way I was eyeing his.

I discreetly wiped my mouth to make sure I wasn't drooling.

"Hi", I replied.

"Ready?", He asked.

"Yeah. Bye Mum, bye Susanne", I called out and walked towards Xavier.

He opened the door for me and I beamed at him.

"Wow you have a bike?", I exclaimed as I spotted the motorbike parked on the driveway.

"Yeah. I hope you don't mind riding one?", He asked nervously.

"Are you kidding me? I've always wanted to ride one. Come on", I didn't think twice as I slipped my hand in his and pulled him towards the bike.

"Well I'm glad you excited", He said beaming at me.

He picked up a helmet from the seat and turned to me. He slipped it on and clipped it closed.

"Gotta protect that pretty head of yours", He said and winked as I blushed and looked down.

He slipped his helmet on and climbed onto the bike. He motioned for me to get on and I climbed on behind him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and tried not to feel his muscles, which was very hard.

He turned on the bike and reversed. He drove down the street and I held on tight.
I heard him chuckle but I didn't care. This thing moves fast.