Settling In

In the last chapter,

"Ready Lieutenant?" Asked Prince Derek.

"Ready, Your Highness." Replied Gabby.

Gabby's POV

It was silent. 

We were just walking around each other. 

Studying each other's moves.

---

---

---

Then he sent a flying kick to my head. (Just like Jack XD)

I ducked and I sent my first punch.

(Skip to 1:04 and take out Kim flipping Jack and the rest of the vid)

I blocked Derek's punch, grabbed his hand, and threw him forwards.

"You tired yet, Your Highness?" I sarcastically said.

"Never in a million years, Lieutenant." He smirked.

We kept fighting for a while and then I swept his feet from under him.

I then used what is now my signature move.

I kept my hold on him until Rudy ended the fight and announced that I won (Sorry, don't know anything about martial arts of sparring :/)

"Impressive, Lieutenant." Dere-ay Prince Derek said.

"Not bad yourself, Your Highness." I replied. He did get some good hits on me. 

"You are a very good fighter Lieutenant Nunez." King Jack praised.

"Oh, thank you, Your Majesty." I said.

"No need for that. You all may call us by our first names or our nicknames. We treat our people like family." King Jack said.

"Speaking of family," Kim said, "Your son sent the same flying kick you used too."

"Used to!" Jack cried, "To this day, I can take you down in a spar."

"But that flying kick isn't the best." Kim tutted. 

We all laughed. If you paused time, you would see Milton and Jerry arguing about something, while their wives were laughing at them. Then you would see Jack and Kim teasing each other while Rudy looks at the four and smirking, seeming like he was reliving memories. My friends and I would be laughing along with the others. I think this visit won't be as bad as I thought.

-----------------------------------------------

Hello Readers!

I am glad that I had updated this sooner than I thought! I was literally drowning in essays for the past 2 months :/ 

Gabby is realizing that this visit won't be bad. I wonder why she didn't want them to come anyway... Whom am I kidding, I'm the author! I know everything mwahahahaha!

Have a good day!

-Iceskater25

P.S. Sorry for the short chapter and dealing with this and my craziness.