8 ~ Anger

Song: Up by Olly Murs (Ft. Demi Lovato)

I get a rushed call from the Alex telling me that Hank was taken

I speed into my suit and head to the DEO. "What happened?" I ask in disbelief.

"Hank was taken by Non." Kara says.

"Why didn't you call me sooner?" I ask, trying to contain my anger.

Hank and I don't always get along, but I do care about what happens to him.

"I have super powers too, ya know!" I scoff.

Alex was about to reply but she was cut off by a women at a computer.

She shows a screen that says Alex is in charge while Hank is gone.

The Danvers sisters completely ignore me and do their own thing. I sigh and fly out of there and back to my apartment to change.

Sometimes I think that I'm invisible. Things were so much simpler when Kara and I weren't superheros. I miss my best friend.

I check the time, and it is 9am, around the time Winn and I head to work when we aren't busy. I text Winn that if he is on his way and to meet me near the bench outside my apartment.

He texts back with a simple thumbs up emoji.

I grab my bag and head out of my apartment building. I sit on the bench to wait.

"Hey, Sky!" Winn says jogging up to where I have been sitting for the past 5 minutes.

"Hey, Winn!" I say with a big grin on my face.

"So how was your morning? You know, before you met me here." Winn asks as we start walking to Catco.

"Not so great, Hank was taken by Non and nobody called me to help." I sigh.

"That sounds like a great start to your day." Winn sarcastically says.

"Yep!" I chuckle.

"How about you? What's going on in Winn's world?" I add.

"Just the usual, except for an embarrassing story yesterday." Winn laughs, looking down.

"Oh now you've got to tell me!" I laugh excitedly.

"I spilled coffee all over my pants and I had to stay at work like that because the head of tech at Catco needed me to do extra work. It looked like I peed myself!" Winn confesses with a small pout.

"Awe, did Winny have a bad day?" I say in a baby voice, teasing him.

My phone interupts our conversation by blasting my ringtone.

I look at the caller ID, seeing my sister's name.

"Mind if I take this?" I politely ask Winn.