Chapter 1

I look in the mirror and realize how much of a mess I actually am. My hair is in a frizzed up bun that looks more like a cats scratch toy. There's sweat beads rolling down my forehead. My cheeks are flushed and there's a HUGE purple mark on my neck.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkk!" I scream into the ceiling while stomping my feet on the ground. I specifically told him to stay away from my neck.

"What's the matter with you?" I snap my head towards Dameon. I glare at him for a second waiting for him to realize what he's done. A few minutes go by and he still seems clueless.

"I TOLD YOU TO NOT GO NEAR MY NECK!!!" I roared in anger. Stupid little fucker doesn't seem to understand anything!

"It's not my fault that you practically JUMPED in front of the ball!" He said in a low chuckle. This is why I don't play sports! No matter what, the most unathletic people are the ones that get hurt. I wasn't even actually in the game! I was leaving to get some water and the little ass wipe decided to spike the damn volleyball at me!

"WHATEVER DAMEON!"I storm out of the girls bathroom. That's right the GIRLS BATHROOM. Mr.Dickhead followed me in to 'make sure I was ok'. At least that's what he told Mr.Hence.

More like he wanted to admire the work he accomplished.

Why couldn't he just stay out of my life like before! Everything would of been perfectly fine!

Speaking of which, maybe I should start off from the begining.

The name is Billie Amerst and the douche bag was Dameon Mal. He's been picking on me since we were kids. And just when I thought I had lost him for good, my fucking bestfriend (Jasper) does the stupidest thing and goes out with Kaelan Michael. Dameon's best friend. I fucking hate it!! Dont get me wrong, the two are the absolute cutest gay couple I've ever seen but why do they have to be associated with him?!!

Not only is Dameon a complete fucktard, but he's also so damn sexy! Like, who in their right mind decided that making an asshole hot was a good idea??? Not only does it just give him more self confidence making him an even bigger asshole but, it also makes it harder for someone that he's being an asshole too, to actually dog on him! What am I gonna say? 'Oh yeah, well your face looks like it was crafted by Jesus himself, hahaha sucks to be you!'
No! That's not how shit works! And please don't take me complimenting him the wrong way! Yeah Yeah, he's attractive, but I'm taken!

Cirus Blake

Mhmmmm I just love his name! He's an absolute work of art! And He's not a jack-ass! His smouldering eyes make me melt into puddles. In more ways than one if you get my drift. Mr.Right and I have been together since freshman year. And yes we've made the beast with two backs. PLENTY of times. And I can honestly say its great! Not exactly what I was expecting, but it feels good and that's all that counts, right??

As I'm over here thinking about my sex life I forget that dirt bag is still following me.

"Hey, have I mentioned that you've really out grown out your awkward stage since I've last seen you?" I stop mid thought and slowly turn around on my heels. Did he just say what I think he just said? "Like you look REALLY good. And that ass is getting-" I stopped him right there with a nice hard kick to the balls. "-fat." He spits out the last part while crouching on the floor and holding his sack. I laugh as I watch him hurdle over in pain.

"Have I mentioned that my brother taught me self-defense? Yeah, that was called the 'asshole who doesnt know when to shut the fuck up' move. Pretty neat isn'tit?"He growls on the floor in pain for a few seconds and then he suddenly gets up. He has to steady himself, putting one hand against the wall and the other on his knee, but I'm still surprised. I wasn't joking about my brother teaching my self defense, that was a hard ass kick. The man must have balls of steal to with stand that.

As I gaze at him in amazement I realize a change in his eyes. They went from a nice playful light brown to a cold and quit intimidating darker version.A snarl appears on his face "You little BITCH!"

And with that I take off for the hills!