Chapter 2

I can hear him grunting behind me. Sounding like some crazed animal. I feel a thrust into my back and I quietly wince in pain, making sure he doesn't hear me. His animalistic grunting finally stops. Now it's more like panting. As the thrusting gets harder and faster his panting becomes louder. I'm on the floor trying not to cry out.

"OK STOP!" My fury finally erupted out of me like some dormant volcanoe. I get up from the floor and open the door I was leaning against. This bastards been pounding on it for 15 minutes. Thrusting his fist in to my back with every hit.

When I emerge from the janitors closet I see a red faced, sweaty Dameon waiting for my arrival.

"Took you long enough!" As I move to close the door I feel a sharp pain in my back. I quickly turn around and the fuking dingbat is poking at it! I think I have a few bruises on my back because it hurts WAY to much not be.

"Haha. Looks like you've got a few bruises Bill. Must of been too close to the door..." His eyes roam up and down my body and a sly smile spreads across his smug face. Is he checking me out??! "But it didnt do too much damage I see."

This fucker has the odacity!

"CLEARLY THE KICK TO THE BALLS YOU JUST GOT DID MORE DAMGE THAN I THOUGHT. BUT NOT TO YOUR BALLS, TO YOUR BRAIN!" I'm giving him the ultimate death stare and all he does is laugh.
I see a slight twinkle in his eye as he moves closer to me.

"You know...I haven't forgotten about our little deal back in 8th grade." He takes another step closer.

"What are you talking about?" I scowl at him.making sure he sees the hatred spewing from my eyes.

"Oh, don't tell me you forgot ALREADY Billie." He puts on a fake pout. Hr keeps taking steps closer making every muscle in my body tense up.

"I really don't know what yo-" The bastard cuts me off mid sentence!

"Remember,at Taliah's party? In the basement...." His voice trails as his eyes comb over my body once more. I still don't know what he's OH MY FUCKING JABEZZUS!

"Don't tell me you're talking about the stupid fucking seven minutes in heaven shit." A smile beams on his face.

"There you go Einstein. I was starting to think you had some sorta memory loss." He chuckled. Just the thought of that night is enough to make me sick. No we did not kiss or makeout or whatever people do.

You see, my friend Jessica was in with the cool kids so she would always invite to the partys but I had always refused. In middle school my only priority was my grades. I didn't have time for fun. But, when she invited me to this party it was the end of the year, and I may, or may not have found out that my long time crush, Eric,would be there and that there would be a chance I'd get to spend seven minutes in heaven with him.

So, with all of that information and the timing I decided that I should go, maybe let loose a little. After all, I was just about to enter high school where NO ONE would throw parties....I was such a pure soul in eighth grade. 

When I arrived to the party everything was fine until it was time to play. We all sat in a circle and spinned an empty bottle of apple juice. And right as I was about to spin the bottle someone came running down stairs. It was Dameon. He insisted on being put in the game. Everyone pushed over and he sat down. I spinned the bottle and it landed on Eric's spot. Finally, I thought.

But when i looked up there was Dameon. When everyone moved over he had switched seating positions with Eric. Fuck. Everyone knew of our hatred for each other. This only caused them to egg us on more. Dameon,shockingly, was willing to go thru with it.

No WAY in hell was he gonna be my first kiss. So when we got in the closet I made a deal. We had agreed that at any time in high school AFTER I had already kissed someone, he had a freebie to kiss me at any time. As long as he didn't tell anyone that we didn't go thru with the seven minutes. The last thing I needed was to be made fun of at the end of the year for being a prude.But of course Dameon being Dameon, he added on to the conditions.

He said that if I had already had sex by the time he cashed in the kiss, he would be able to cash in a one night stand as well. I was desperate, and about every girl wanted Dameon. I figured he'd only get hotter in high school and he'd be too distracted by other girls to remember this deal. Plus, he was probably just trying to mess with me as always. He wanted to see how far I'd go to keep this a secret. So I agreed. Turns out I was only right about one thing.

He got hotter.