Moving to Canada.

Y/N p.o.v:

I was packing up all of my clothes, books, and all of the stuff I didn't need. After a while, I finally finished packing up. I had three boxes and my heavy-- and I mean heavy-- backpack. All my recording material, outfits, and all that other stuff. I heard someone bang on my door.

"Hurry up! We're about to leave!" Someone shouted from outside my door. I knew it was Nicole from the way she ordered me around. All in love, of course. I checked the time, and it was only 9:45 AM. We were supposed to leave at 10:35 AM.

"We have time!" I managed to say without laughing. I heard Nicole sigh and leave to go into her room. I was bored and slightly sleepy, so I lay on my bed to go on my phone.

*Time skip to 10:30 a.m.*
I heard a loud creak. I woke up promptly to see something right in my face. It turned out to be Nicole with a particularly disturbing grin on her face.

"Get your butt up!" Nicole yelled. I got up, shooed her away, and changed into this outfit:

 I got up, shooed her away, and changed into this outfit:

I clutched my phone, its charger, and my earbuds. I hastily dropped the pile into my purse, hearing my phone land on my container of gum. I checked that I had everything I didn't want in a moving truck and headed outside to the car. 

I saw Nicole's dad, Mr. John, and a few moving guys putting the furniture in the moving van. I noticed Mr. John moving my box labeled 'recording stuff' into the truck.

"Please, be careful with that box!" I shrieked to him. 

"Uh-huh!" He yelled back, putting the box in a safe place.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. I'll try to make the next one longer. Peace out Dinos! 🦖