His Arrival

I was in a school peprally when I saw Prince Royce standing there with the microphone, he said I'm looking for Fanny Delgado. When I heard that I went running downstairs and jumped On him and hugged him. I whispered to his ear Te amo babe Por Que estas aqui amor. He said Vine A buscarte Por todas Las veses Que te he sonado ,no pude resistirme a conoserte y ver quien es la chica Que SE Enamoro perdidamente de mi. La Que siempre habla de mi y Que nunca SE cansa de mi. We went outside to his Ferrari and he told me call your mom or someone let them know you are coming with your new boyfriend.If you have a boyfriend let him know you are living him for me. When he told me that I immediately call my mom and said AMA me voy a it con mi principe Prince Royce no quiero Que te precupes de mi voy a estate bien te amo bye. Then before me and Prince Royce left he kissed me and said are you ready for this. I said si amor Por supuesto. Prince Royce is like amor are you sure about this. I said confident yes babe more then sure. Here we go in the adventure of our lifes Prince said.Then I said shouting yea baby. World here we come the biggest huttiest (hot and sexy combiened) in the world. When I said that Prince Royce grabbed my hand and started driving. The first stop we made was at Dairy Queen we wanted to ear first before going On this adventure. When we went there was alot of high school students because they went for lunch. Their was 3 roycenaticas (they didn't loved him as much as I do) they were impressed. They said we never thought you were going to be here , can we have your autograph an a picture. Prince then said yes for sure but make it quick because mi amor and I are going to eat and we are hungry.Then said yea no problem. We ordered quick then left in his Ferrari he said it was to crowded and didn't want engine to bother us . When we finished eating he then said ready,here we go.