If BSD Were: Dere Types

Chūya: Tsundere - (Type A)

The 'tsun' state is their default personality. They tend to verbally and physically abuse their object of desire.

Kyouka: Mayadere -

A mayadere usually starts as an antagonist trying to kill someone but switches sides after falling in love.

Higuchi: Undere -

Undere characters will say yes to pretty much everything the one they love says. They agree as much as possible to become as close as they can to their love interest.

Kirako: Dandere -

Quiet, shy and harmless. Dandere characters typically wear glasses and are always buried in books.

Kenji: Deredere -

The most cheerful, affectionate and hyper of all the 'dere' types. Even when the situation is less then ideal, they will be quick to see it in a more positive light.

Atsushi: Utsudere -

The Utsudere Type refers to a character often sad or depressed. There is a reason for the character sadness such as being bullied in school (in this case the orphanage) Even if their life improves, they are often wary of other characters motives/actions.

Dazai: Teasedere -

They tease and/or seduce other people, but inside they care a lot for their loved one and tease them the most.

Naomi: Sadodere -

When they love someone they show it with pride.... Molesting said person.

Kunikida: Kuudere -

Cold and indifferent, they care but do not often show it.

Ranpo (well when not deducting): Bakadere -

Rather dumb and/or clumsy, they can be really cute or just a mess.