If BSD were: The Zodiac Signs

Capricorn: Fukuzawa -

Because those born to the side of Capricorn are innately wise, ever honorable and champions of the finish line, they can seem a bit intimidating. This zodiac sign does not gamble. They plan, rehearse and execute.

Aquarius: Atsushi-

Aquarians are the true star children of the zodiac. Those born under the Aquarius sign are the consummate forward thinking dreamers and doers. If your looking for a cause and a rebel to lead it, you'll find both in this zodiac sign.

Pisces: Naomi -

Delicate and ethereal, those born under the zodiac sign of Pisces are the souls who teach the world to love unconditionally. Pisces spend their life trying to make the world a better place.

Aries: Akutagawa-

The Aries sign will stride into places where no one else dares to go, put on their candid persona and ram right through a problem. Aries do not suffer avoidance- just get to the point and on with things.

Taurus: Ango-

Taurus may be nothing if not predictable. However it would be a grave mistake to think the agility of their minds to be anything less than the Olympic Gold Medalist that it truely is.

Gemini: Dazai-

The duality of the twins is nigh until infamous. What they say and do on one day can change the next. The saving grace here is that Gemini has both charm and wit that gets them out of trouble.

Cancer: Ranpo-

Cancers know how to ride the winds of change and come out pretty unscathed. To these staunch masters of finding answers there is no such thing as a problem that can't be solved.

Leo: Chūya-

When/ if using their powers for good, Leo's are almost saint-like. But like all fire signs, their negative traits can burn.

Virgo: Kunikida-

Whether female or male, Virgos are incredibly strong, fierce independent purists who strive to ascend to the realms of perfection inhabited by the Gods. Because of this, people trust Virgos to make wise, discriminating decisions.

Libra: Kenji-

Libras are fun! This zodiac sign is charming, sensitive and artistic. Those born under Libra are also, usually extremely intelligent. They have a rare knack for being able to see both sides of a situation. Which is probably why they can never make up their minds!

Scorpio: Kōyō- (well when it comes to Kyouka anyway)

It doesn't matter the form but the giving and receiving of love at its purest, Highest and most divine vibration is the only thing that gets a Scorpio out of bed in the morning. Love is their life but be careful of the famous scorpion sting.

Sagittarius: Kajii-

The Sagittarius sign won't sit still for long and yearns an active life chock full of adventure! The planet that governs Sagittarius is Jupiter. Just like the planet the Sagittarius sign, thinks big, acts big and spends big.

(Yeah some descriptions may be bad but I have to google stuff for this one)