2 - whAT

"So I talked to seungkwan good luck with soonyoung" Vernon said smug. Jihoon looked up in shock not believing a word Vernon had said though. "How? When? You're lying". "I'm not lying! He's my math partner for the year" Vernon said defensively his eyebrows furrowing his eyebrows at the thought of his friend accusing him of lying.. before coming to the realization that Vernon pranks and can't be trusted. "Lucky bitch" jihoon says walking out of school with Vernon. "Yeah now you've got to speak to Soonyoung as well ! Oh shit I gotta pick up Sophia see you soon!" Vernon said quickly striding towards the middle school building to fetch his younger sister. "Heeeeey kiddo" Vernon said smiling before half hugging Sophia "hey" Sophia said smiling as she said bye to all her friends. "So you ready to go watch the new Star Wars movie tonight?" Vernon asked excited, he loved Star Wars almost as much as he loved the Harry Potter movies, so obviously he had to the tickets for the new movie. "Obviously! I can't wait!!" Sophia said equally excited, not just because she loved the movies but the Star Wars movies were always Vernon and Sophia time. It was their brother sister bonding time, they always watched them together so for her (and him but she didn't know) Star Wars wasn't just a good movie but a special family bonding time which they both cherished dearly.