Chapter 1

It's 5:00 Am in the morning I don't want to get up because when I get up early I can not do anything because my brother does not have it here. so I decided to sleep again. Suddenly I heard someone knocking at my door."Knock Knock!" 

"Yuh! who is that?.."I Said. "Wake up my little princess get up and take a bath.  After you've bathed you down and we'll be eating. Arraseo?" Then Eomma Said back!. "Ne Eomma I Will take a bath!" I Reply back. " Aish!! It's very early ,I want to sleep! More" Then I got up  I went to the bathroom and I washed. after that, I was finished taking a bath. I dressed up. I was wearing jugging pants and wearing my favorite T-Shirt. I went downstairs I saw my eomma and Appa eating their foods.Then I sit and eat.  While eating my Eomma spoke. "Kim Jhana tomorrow is your first day of school don't forget that okay?!" Mom said. "Ne Eomma" I reply Back. then, I finished eating my food.I washed my plate. "Mom, can I go out later? I'm just buying something. can i?"  "Yes my dear And go home early Arraseo?" "Ne Eomma"

I went to my room, then I lay down on my bed. I look at to my phone and i really don't know that it was already 10:30 am. I got up and I quickly went to my cabinet and dressed properly. I went downstairs, I saw my dad and told him that "I'm going to go out, please tell my dad". I hugged dad and kissed my dad's cheek. saying goodbye "Take care my little princess go home early okay?" ... "Ne Appa!"

I went to the mall and I saw two familiar faces. I went to them and I was surprised because I saw my two best friends.  "Cha Sheilla!!! Park Janeth!! Ommo" Then I got their attention. and they look like they are happy to run for me and they hug me tight. "Kim Jhana!!!.." They called my name. "Kim Jhana we really really miss you Chingu! you said to us that you will come back?" Cha Sheilla said that with crying. " Ohh Mianhae Cha Sheilla but my mom and my dad are so very busy that's why i don't come back to Busan mianhae Cha Sheilla and Park Janeth! T_T Mianhae!!!..." I said that while crying.. "Ne! We forgive you! we understand that your parents are so busy!"  They said that while wipping their tears and they hug me again and kiss my cheeks..

"Yuhh stop that Ms. Cha and Ms Park that's embarrassing" i said that and laughing ^_^..

"Hey! you're changing the Kim Jhana we know are not like that!" Park janeth said that!....

"Ani! Ohhh Mianhae >_<" i reply.. "How about we're going to the coffe shop? and let's talk their because i have a lot to tell you! and we really miss your cute voice..." Cha sheilla said..

"Arasseo Ms. Cha" Then we went to the coffe shop and enter there. Suddenly i bump a stranger boy. Then i Sreamed!!! O_O "Mianhae Miss" he apologize me... "You better watch your way next time" I said that with higher voice!.. and some people watching us.. "ommo this is so embarrasing" i said that in my mind.

Then he go out to the coffe shop and i turn around my bestie's are laughing with me then they teased me! oh this two little naugthty girls! "Yuhh why are you laughing with me do you think that was fun?" i said that and rolled my eyes.. "Yuhh whatever you two you'll never change after all Chingu!" They never stop laughing until someone called my name and i don't know who's calling my name and i turn i saw my old classmate named Chanyeol hes a EXO member!.

"Kim Jhana!!!!......" Chanyeol called my name.... "Ohh Chanyeol!'....... "Hey How are you? Kim Jhana my Love!!.."  Chanyeol said that in front of me and my heartbeat are so fast..Omo why hes acting like this? O_O!!! No Kim Jhana don't fall inlove he's just your friend right? so dont fall to him okay!!!!............ Then i take a deep breath and he spoke again. "Hey! I'm talking to you Babe! are you listening?" Chanyeol spoke.. " Yuh Chanyeol i'm okay! and don't call me BABE! cause you're not my boyfriend!" He laugh and pench my cheek's.. "Yuhh Stop it!" I said then i heard Park Janeth saying "Yuhh you to are like a cute couple! Kim Jhana!"  I gave a death glare to Park Janeth... "So What are you doing here Miss Kim?" Then i remembered that i have to buy something and i check my phone it's already 3:00 Pm i scream and both of their looked at me....

"Ohh it's afternoon now i have to go my friend's i have something to buy for tomorrow because it's my first day of school! you guys are you not going home?" Then chanyeol said. "Ohh i'm going home now babe take care huh!" He winked at me and it feels me disgusting! EWWWWW!! i said that in my mind. "Goodbye Babe" chanyeol said that. And my bestie's laugh as they can.

"Ohh Bestie's i have to go now and you two take care huh! and see you next time Jalgayeo!"

"Jalgayeo Kim Jhana" They said that.