00 [Of Author's Note and Coooool Sunglasses]

The book is not as childish as this author's note, I pinky promise.

*turns on cooool music and puts my coooool glasses on, popping the collar to my frickee frickee fresh polo

*says in my cooooooool voice

So I heard you were tired of 'regular pack member gets Alpha mate and gets kidnapped and abused by him but accepts and forgives him cause he was abused himself and doesn't know what love is but a threat is coming so she gotta become Luna and then she gets kidnapped by an UNKNOWN POV and Alpha goes and saves her and they destroy the army of rogues and her evil father who wanted a little bit of that Alpha power and they live happily ever after with twins' *BREATHE* stories.

I mean I'm no expert but umm, I may have mixed a few things in my brain CONCOCTIONS to you know spice things up a little bit if ya know what I mean.

And lemme tell you: I kinda did something right here. Like even though I'm writing this when I haven't even started chapter 3, I think I'm rolling. You know. . . On a roll.

With that being said, hop on this train and enjoy my advances into a non cliche story line.

And while you're at it, get a little load of my other equally non cliche storylines.

Cause I got a lot of sizzling plots to share with you.

Hehe.

Go ahead and read this one now, about an Alpha female getting a pack doctor as a mate.

Yeaaaaah

*removes cooooool sunglasses and walks stealthily away from the area, then sticks head back in

And don't steal my plot cause the copyright popos gon be knocking at yo doe

Peaces and Diseases,

I'm out