Prologue

Princess.
Unang papasok sa utak mo ay isang magandang babae na mukhang 'di makabasag pinggan. Pwede rin namang iisipin mo na lahat ng gusto niya ay nakukuha niya. Lahat ng nakapaligid sa kanya ay sumusunod sa utos niya.

But this is not your typical princess story.

Yes. She's a princess, but she's not the type of princess you think she is.

She is, after all, Princess Maikaella dela Verde.

The Princess of the Delinquents.
--------------
The wind blew hard once more - sending the broken glass from the window go to me. I cry out as the broken glass dug deep into my flesh - making it bleed. I'm crying, but there are no tears. I've been crying ever since I was left here with wounds and burns all over my body.

Save me- no. I won't be expecting somebody to save me. I will be trapped in this hell hole forever.

I heard some footsteps coming near. They're faster than before. Maybe there are many of them. I pretended to be asleep. I really feel like fainting. My eyesight is already blurry when I opened my eyes, but I closed them again. I just want me this to stop. I was slowly letting go of my consciousness.

"Ella!"

And that was the last thing I heard before I lost it
--------------