Chapter 3 - Do I Wanna Know?

• Xenia •

I had never felt so good. So alive. My body had awakened due to this wonderful man. I smiled and woke up. I looked next to me and saw him still sleeping. His arm draped off the side of the bed, his face was half covered on his pillow. The sheets exposed his back, covered his legs. I could see his back dimples. I bit my lip and smiled. I straddled his back and pressed my lips to his shoulders. I brought my hands up to massage his back from his neck to his lower back. He moaned. I kissed his jaw, then the nape of his neck. I felt his hands grab my thighs. I giggled softly.

"You stayed," he said with his eyes still shut.

"You promised me breakfast."

"Indeed, I did."

"You're still sleeping?" I asked him with pure amusement in my tone. He gave me a husky chuckle due to his half-sleep condition.

"You're not?"

"I'm three hours ahead of you, Alaric. I lived in New York for three years, remember?" I asked with a giggle. He smiled.

"I do. But I was more than certain that I fucked you into a coma last night,"

"I appreciate your thorough exploration."

"Thorough?"

He rolled over, pinning me under him. He pushed my legs up, grinding his morning wood against my throbbing vagina. I begged him with my eyes.

"You weren't thorough?"

"Of course not," he said with a small grin, "there's so much more to a woman's body. So many ways to get her to experience unimaginable pleasure. I can't thoroughly explore your body overnight. I need time."

"How much time?"

"A lifetime," he grinned and kissed me.

"Are you asking me to go steady with you, Mr. Auberon?"

"I'm asking you to eat breakfast with me, Miss Oren."

"I'd like for you to work your magic on my body and make me orgasm four times before we eat breakfast." I grabbed his ass and thrusted my hips forward. He chuckled. He leaned down to kiss me but was brutally interrupted by my rumbling stomach. He stopped and laughed.

"Your stomach says otherwise."

He got up off of me and walked over to his dresser drawer. I sat up and watched him as he opened the drawer. He pulled a shirt out and tossed it to me.

"Wouldn't want the staff to see you naked," he murmured.

He grabbed a pair of flannel pants and slipped them on. I kept my eyes on his erect member and sighed. I slipped the shirt he gave me on and crawled off the bed. Pain shot through my legs but it was bearable. I stretched and massaged my inner thighs.

"Something wrong?" He asked.

"You wore me out last night," I told him with a laugh. "Never before have I experienced a workout like that."

He chuckled and wrapped his arm around me. He pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"I'd like to wear you out again. And again. Over and over until you tremble with pleasure and only pleasure."

"You make it sound so easy," I shuddered.

He moved me in front of his erection and leaned down in my ear. "You make it easy for me."

Oh god.

I remembered how he cried out last night and a guttural moan escaped me. I felt was quickly pressed against a wall. The shirt I was wearing was pushed up past my hips.