Author's Note

Hi guys, so it's been a while... A very long while. I don't know how many readers I still have on here but that is besides the point. I would like to apologise to anyone whom still reads my stories on here and has been waiting for new chapters to roll out. Unfortunately, there will be no chapters in the future.

I have relocated to a new site: Archive of our Own. I was using both Ao3 and Wattpad for a few years but have taken to just Ao3 now since I prefer it. I have also grow out of the fandoms that previously wrote for on here. No, I haven't stopped watching Mark or Jack and I'm still an avid fan, but I don't write fan fiction for that fandom anymore due to a mix of not wanting to and having no ideas that haven't already been done before.

I really am sorry for those who have waited so patiently for new chapters and I am incredibly sorry to disappoint you. I'm thankful to all the support and critiques which have been given in aid of helping me improve as a writer and perhaps you could seek out my Ao3 account if you still want to read my works and see if any of them suit your tastes.

My Ao3 account: Phantom_Anime

On this account I have written stories for a multitude of fandoms such as Attack on Titan, Free! Iwatobi Swim Club, Persona 5 and recently Voltron. I still accept requests over on Ao3 and hope that I could perhaps see some of you there.

Thank you for your continued support as I develop as writer and I'm sorry that my time on Wattpad comes to an end like this. All stories currently on this account will remain here for anyone who wishes to read back over them but there will be no further updates and I will no longer use this account.

I will monitor this account for a week from now should anyone wish to get in contact with me, but after the week, I shall be on my Ao3 account.

Thank you <3