Short story pt. 1

Headaches! Ugh don't you hate them? The agony of having voices fill your mind in chaotic tunes of disharmony? However, mine are in my favor (usually). The voices are my muses. Guiding me from birth, causing me to achieve major accomplishments. I was chosen to be trained to be a savior. And now, I was looking at one of my the most important achievements...

Staring at those blue eyes slightly covered by a lock of blonde hair, I couldn't help but stare in awe. Such a confident posture and smile could bring anyone to their knees. His complexion filled the dull gray concrete hallways of our school with a warm aura.

Then, our eyes met. I no longer felt warm and comfortable, but cold, cold, very cold. Something in the mysterious whispers of my muses let me get a glimpse of his soul. Hence the phrase it's what's on the inside that counts.

I had the cowardly urge to stay away, but also a will to succeed. I decided to gather all my strength, and started towards him.

To reduce the suspicion, I simply greeted him with a smile, and he gladly responded equally. I invited him over to my house after school and without any hesitation he agreed. This, as you might have expected, is where things get interesting...