Chapter 5

Chapter 5

*****

"You're going home today?" I asked,

Luhan look at me, "Yeah and you? Going back to the palace?"

I smiled like an idiot, "Ahh.. Well yes!"

In the same time all BTS members start to coming down using stairs towards the balcony. Travis watching Lesi talking with Luhan.

"You know what.. I'm working on a plan." I said to Luhan,

"What plan?" Luhan asked,

I move closer to him, "You're really wanna know?"

Travis is still watching them from far behind them.

"Come closer!" I said,

He come closer to me, and I whisper, "Its a secret!"

Travis wider his eyes.

"Here's your schedule for today, sir!" Jake said, and hand it over a tablet to Travis.

Travis hold his breath with big eyes, and he throw away the tablet and quickly walk towards Lesi.

Luhan notice look at Travis and start to bow, "Ohayo gozaimasu! Thanks for providing EXO's room at this luxurious hotel. I don't know how to repay your kindness."

Travis gave a death glare to me and to Luhan. "What's wrong with that glare?" I said to myself,

"I want to apologize about last night." Luhan said,

Travis just smirk, "Well, it's not like both of you were the only one in that room. So, I get it.. I'll forgive you."

"Really? Whoa.. that is so kind of you, your highness!" I said, and look at Luhan, "See? He's not that bad"

"I really enjoyed our night last night." Travis said,

Luhan and I look at him. I was surprise to his words and can't even speak.

"Oh wait, is it our first night?" Travis asked,

I was feel embarrass, "Hey! What are you.."

He cut my words, "We kissed about 100 times last night." he give a glare smirk to Luhan.

Luhan was speechless but I know there's a pain in his heart.

I wider my mouth and look to Luhan, "He was just lying. Don't believe in his words."

"How could you forget our kiss. You were so passionate while doing it." Travis replied,

"Wha. What???" I asked surprisingly,

"You want do it again? In front of everyone here?" Travis asked

"Ah. I think I should leave now." Luhan said and quickly leave

"Luhan shii.. Wait!" I try to follow him, but Travis grab my left elbow.

I turn back and look at my back and try to find Luhan, "Luhan . Don't believe in his words!!"

Travis quickly went outside the hotel, towards to his car. There were so many fans standing outside that hotel but they couldn't even reach or lay their hands to Travis and Lesi. Over 500 of Travis bodyguards guarding them including other BTS members. The other member go inside to their own car while Travis and Lesi went into the same car.

"Get inside!" Travis said and he try to force me walk into the car.

"B..but..but.. My friends were.." I said.

He quickly push me went inside the car, he started talk to Jake right to his driver, "Cancel all my schedule today."

In that car, I remain silence and doesn't even look at him beside me. I try to make some space between him and I decided to talk to him.