Chapter 9

Chapter 9

***Flashbacks***

"I'm your Hyomin, and you're my Travis. Okay?" I said,

"No ! I'm your Travis, and you're my Hyomin". Travis replied while pouting at me.

I make a weird face, "Its just the same."

"Yah!" Travis yell, and he pinch my both cheeks, "I'm older than you so you need to listen to me."

"Hey, that..hurts." I said and I touch my own cheeks

He kiss my lips, and he quickly step back and start to run.

I started to chase after him, "Yah! Come back here!"

***End of Flashbacks***

Travis wide his eyes and glare at me, "So you remember?" I asked him immediately,

He was still stunned and blinking his eyes at me.

"How about.. I'm your Travis, and you're my Hyomin?" I asked,

Travis start to make a mad gestures and his eyes start to boils.

"You need to believe me.. Actually I.." I said,

He smirk and he push me to the wall and start to choke my neck.

"Stop it !!!!" I yell,

"Travis shii.." I try to breathe, "I'm.. Hyomin.. I'm .. your Hyomin."

"No you're not. Hyomin is dead! And you're just trying to be her!" Travis shouted,

I hold his hand to stop from choking my neck, "Travis.." I look into his eyes.

"I fucking hate you.." Travis said and quickly let go of me.

My legs became weaker and sit down on the floor, I started to cough while I'm holding my neck and I try to breathe normally.

"Don't even try again to appear in front of me." Travis said,

I didn't reply but to look at him.

"You always wanted a divorce aren't you?" Travis asked,

After hearing that, I started to feel scared and can't control my emotions.

"I'll take care of it.. Don't worry, get lost now.." Travis said,

I start to stand while biting my lips and holding my breath, but my tears start to fall while I'm looking at him.

He just turn back and ignore, he start to walk to his bathroom.

I wipe my tears and act like so strong, "I know that you're not going to believe me." I gulp and I turn and walk to the door, suddenly I saw a picture hanging on the wall.

It was a picture of Hyomin and Travis.

I smiled and at the same time my tears fall, I wipe my tears again and I noticed about the necklace that I'm wearing in that picture. I started to touch the picture on the wall and try to remember where is that necklace.

*****

Somewhere in Tokyo bridge

"I knew you would be here." I said,

Yura turn and look at me, "What's up with those bags? Are you going somewhere?"

I sat down next to Yura, "Travis didn't believe me."

"You told him?" Yura asked,

I look at the view of the city, "Yeah.. He said that he will get a divorce for us."