My poor heart aches...im almost there

Y/N's P.O.V
I wake up to every breath you take playing on the radio and I go back to the times Millie and I used to hang out together and we would hang out with Finn. "we're here Y/N." I hear Sarah's faded voice in the background. I smile and run in give them my ticket and run backstage only to see him...my one and only staring right back at me. Every breath you take plays back in my head. I felt like when we touched I was in another world he spun me up and looked me deep in my eyes which he said he would always get lost in he kissed me deeply as Ayla started cheering and clapping causing Finn to grow a huge smile and for me to turn as red as a tomato. Just the thought of him here with me gives me life again not being able to see him for a year broke my heart. I'm here though right here in his arms. " Y/N come here" Finn says as he moves his hand in a fast movement to the back room. "What are we-" I get cut off by Finn smashing his lips into mine soon moving in sync. As Finn moves his hands down to my waist I feel a chill run up and down my spine. He moves down to my neck as I start to blush even more than before. I move him off as he pouts in a childish manner " Awwwww I little bit longer." I look at him and smile " later finny the Pooh you have a concert to perform and I have a boyfriend to watch" you walk out of the room and wink at finn as you get front row and stand with your camera on ready to record the whole thing. As you feel a hand go to your side you spin around and see Sophia with his arm on my waist and Gaten smiling at me. Then I turn around to see Sarah with a sad face as I look in concern about to ask as she points to the stage with the show about to start.