I want to stay here in this moment

Finn and all his band members decided that the best place to go out to eat was steak n' shake. Of course as soon as we go in there people are climbing on Finn. "Guys, guys come on I'm just out with my friends and my girlfriend we will do as many pictures as you want when we are done okay."  Almost half the girls look angry or in shock that he has a girlfriend that isn't one of them. Finn walks over to the booth and plops and with his head on the table. I scoot over closer and kiss his forehead as he pops up and smiles, kissing me back passionately,causing every single teen girl in there to scream and take pictures. "Finn, wait." He looks at me with a slightly sad look on his face. "What is it baby?" I look back the group of girls taking pictures and screaming. "Can we do this somewhere else or just some other time Finny?" He looks kinda mad and I look confused as he leaves the booth. "Listen guys I love all of you and I'm glad you support the band and everything...but for once can you get your heads out of my ass!"I look at him in shock but this feeling inside of me likes this bad side of him. "Finn, sweetie calm down there just fans." He looks at me then back at his fans.  "I am so so so sorry guys um how about we all meet back at the mall parking lot, but you get pictures my autograph as then you leave me with space okay?" He looks sad and I bet he feels so bad. We leave steak n' shake and decide to go to our houses and I go home with Finn.