My story

I was walking to my math class and i knew i was going to have a bad day because of my frickin teacher she is such a bitch (yeah i said it) and guess who is behind me... yeah my frickin bullies and of course they have to pick on me to make my day worse... the main bully pulls my hair and says because i have black hair that i look emo and should kill myself (little does he know i cut) the other two idiots go behind me and pull back my arms and a crowd begins to form so i pull out my bowie knife i stole from my dad and stab one in the stomach and cut another throat... the main bully starts to run but i throw the knife in his back killing him instantly... all the students start to clap but i know i have to run... i ran and i ran and i ran until it was dark but i heard the cops coming so i climb up a tree and sleep there for the rest of the night... in the morning i jumped on a train so the cops would never catch me and my parents would never see me again... i didnt like them anyway they were always mean to me and said i should change how i dress... but they dont know me i dress like i do because of the pain i live every day... im writing this in a abandoned house in the woods... call the cops on me if you want... but just know if you do im coming for you...