Chapter 8

I eventually fell asleep.

When I woke up the next morning I was really tired.I don't know when I fell asleep.Either way,I knew we had fun.I got off my bed.'Wait,how did I get on my bed?' I thought.Must've been Ellie.I walked into my room and looked at the alarm clock.It read 6:32.I smiled.

"Up early eh?"Ellie said.I quickly spun around and stormed over as she started to laugh hysterically.

"DAMNIT ELL!The fuck?Why does you always do that to mmmmeeehhhhhhh????"I shouted.Ellie continued laughing.I just facepalmed and started to look through my suitcase for an outfit for the day.I decided on a black t shirt with a plaid red flannel like Mark's lucky flannel,a pair of blue jeans with holes in the knees,and some boots.

"Shoo Ell,I'm gonna get dressed."I said as I pushed Ellie out of my room.I closed my door and got dressed.I went to the bathroom and just put on some lipstick,eyeliner,some light green eyeshadow,and some concealer under my eyes.I had bags,and didn't want them to be seen.I walked put of the bathroom and opened door.

"DAYUM.Why the hell are you putting make up on?"Ellie asked.

"Cause I fucking want to."I replied as I smirked.Ellie just laughed at me again.I walked off and grabbed my wallet.

"You gonna get ready or what?"I asked Ellie.She was still in her pajamas.She walked off to her room and shut the door.

"I'm off to go Starbucks!Be back in a few!"I called out.

"Get me a latte!"Ellie replied.I jingled my keys and left.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~Le Time Skip~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I walked back into the hotel room with our coffee.Ellie was on the couch watching some show.I wasn't sure what it was.I rapped her on the back.

"Take yer damn latte."I told her.She grabbed her latte.I set down my keys and took a sip of my iced mocha.

"Thanks,we should get going though.If we wanna eat."Ellie said after she took a long drink of her latte.I turned off the TV and started running to the door.I continued running to the elevator.I got in and pressed the close button as much as I could.The door closed almost as soon as Ellie reached the elevator.I pressed the button to get to floor one.I rode down and waited for Ellie to come down.As soon as I heard her footsteps coming down the stairs I started jogging toward the door and onto the Jeep.I stood next to the Jeep and smiled innocently as I waited for Ellie.When she finally came out of the hotel she glared at me.

"Your a bitch,you know that right?"Ellie asked.I nodded as I jumped into the passenger side of the red Jeep.Ellie pulled out of the parking lot.

"Because of that no McDonalds."Ellie said.I pouted.Then I smiled.

"Taco Bell?Those cinnabon thingies are super good."I said.

"Your right.Lets go."Ellie replied.She drove to Taco Bell and we ordered our food.I ate as we drove along,while Ellie drove.We got to PAX and Ellie grabbed her cinnabon thingies.I finished mine as Ellie started eating hers.We just wandered around for a while.

Holo my lovelies!Hope you enjoyed this chapter.Im kinda at a small writers block do if I could get suggestions that'd be great.So ye,this was hard to write,just because it was.So ye.Thank you everybody for reading,and as always,I'll see you all in the next chapter!Buh-bye!