Monster

Previously on Beauty and the Demon

Giga Run!" said horse did as it was told running down the path stopping when the wolves blocked it the reared up brandishing his hooves only for Yugi to fall off landing in a bush losing his cloak.

Giga ran drawing the wolves away from Yugi who ran farther down the path to an old castle unaware of cold ruby eyes watching him.

Yugi didn't risk stopping to question himself about the castle since he was too afraid and he ran up to the door of the old building, completely unaware of the evil smirk coming from the creature with cold ruby eyes.
"So another that wishes for a game, let's see how long your last little one."

()()()()()

"NO YUGI!" Yami shouted waking in cold sweat from his dream holding his head, shaking a bit. "Oh, Ra please tell me that was a horrible nightmare brought on by Ushio's meddling in my head," Yami whispered to himself feeling Heba nuzzled his hand calming him down from the dream.

Yami was worried when he heard Giga running towards the house very quickly, recognizing their horse since he had a slightly different sound when running to other horses.

A knock was heard at the front door much to Yami's dislike since Giga had gone towards the backyard his trot sounded spooked and scared. 'Where could Yugi be?'

"Heba cane please." Yami firmly asked the guide dog who yipped and went looking for the tool.
Yami smiled when he felt his cane handle be placed gently against his hand, Heba knowing exactly where Yami had to hold, so he ensured he handed Yami the right spot.

"Thank you, Heba come let's see who it is," Yami said not bothering to cover his eyes. "Heba door." Heba yipped and ran off to the door as his master ordered, Yami following him.

Yami walked up to the door frowning when he 'saw' Ushio right in his doorway with an aura of smugness coming off him in waves.

'I wish I could have Heba rip his throat out, but that would only make me and Yugi be in trouble and have Heba put down,' Yami thought with a pout.

"What do you want Ushio?" Yami asked changing his pout into a frown trying not to scowl. Patting the side of his leg, Heba stopped growling and went over to Yami sitting down and guarding prepared for any of Yami's 'stress' attacks.

Ushio smirked at Yami as he entered the house and walked around Yami, ignoring Heba's growls for the entry without invitation.

Yami shifted uncomfortably with the feeling of eyes burning into his body. "I will not repeat myself Ushio now answer the question before I get angry and let Heba off on you for trespassing on my property," Yami said after closing his slightly milky hazed crimson amethyst eyes.

"You know very well what I want," Ushio said with a smirk.
"And what is that?" Yami growled.

"You the most beautiful being in this town. Such a shame you can't see the most handsome man in all of the town. I can already see it us the most wealthy and most sophisticated couple in town practically Duke and Duchess don't you think Yamiko~?" Ushio asked making Yami stiffen at his birth name one he only told a few people that he could count on one hand that he trusted with his life.

"I already know what you look like and it is not what you think. What makes you think Yamiko is my name?" Yami growled, wondering who had told his secret.

"Why a little birdie told me after I persuaded him with a clean bill of healthy sheep that was returned after being stolen from his farm," Ushio said with a crack of his knuckles knowing every girl liked that sound except Yami.

"Whatever. I have matters to attend to so get out of my house right now, or Heba will take a chunk out of you," Yami growled when he heard Giga impatiently banging against the back door in seek of comfort from his blind master.

Ushio then did something unexpected he pushed Yami against the door to the front of the house hid hands on either side of Yami's head and his knee between Yami's legs.

"You're not brushing me off that easily and without your brother here who is going to stop me from taking you here, and now everyone would believe me over you," Ushio said ripping Yami's cane from his hand and tossing it behind him a loud snap heard from the force it was thrown.

Yami gulped in fear. "Heba won't let you hurt me without biting. If I'm lucky he'll rip your dick off first," Yami said, trying to mask the fear in his voice. 'I can still kick him out but I need to time this right, so all his momentum goes right out the door I just need to find the handle.' Yami thought, scrambling to find the door handle to the door he was trapped against as the knee maybe contacts with his nether regions.

Yami gasped, but the pleasure quickly left as Ushio pushed up against his nether’s too hard, suppressing a smile when his hand touched the door handle. Yami waited until Ushio leaned forward and opened the door hearing a splash of mud and music all at the edge of his property.

Yami quickly closed the door again and used the wall to head towards where Giga was impatiently banging on him. 'A wedding they thought I would cave and agree to marry that mussel head of a monkey that has yet to evolve.' Yami thought while Heba grabbed his leash holding it in his mouth trotting against Yami to the back door.