1

It's sad how some people believe their own lies and stories made up in their own head. The only way happiness is found is when you stop comparing yourself to other people. There's no comparison to the sun and moon, they shine when it's their time. Whatever you do, some people will always find something negative to say. A weak person will reflect someone else's negative words, a strong person would forgive them, and an intelligent person would ignore them. It's your choice of which you choose. Old ways won't open new opportunities, so whats the point? If you eat the same thing every day forever and ever, you'll never be able to break that habit. if we wait until we're ready, we're gonna wait forever. Be intelligent, ignore them. Just because you took a different path, doesn't mean you are lost. Your life is a masterpiece and you are the artist. Imagine no limitations on what you can and can't do. It's not being immature, it's creativity; something only achievable if you will it to be. If you give them no reason to hate you, it's really their problem, they're creating their own little drama of insecurity. And sometimes, people around you don't understand your journey, and they don't need to, it's not for them. Someone who really cares about you is someone who doesn't judge your story by the first chapter they walk in on. They'll tell you; whoever is trying to bring you down is already below you, trying to slowly pull you down with them. Stop being afraid of what could go wrong when there are so many things to be excited about what could go right. Learn to embrace the rainy days of your life. Without them, nothing could grow.

Hopefully, you don't judge my first chapter,

-Rosalie