Prologue

"So Mira . . . are you going to come and watch Naruto or Boruto with me, cause we already finish Naruto and . . . " Blablabla I zoned out, completely not interested in whatever my best friend is saying. I mean I love Naruto and all but when my best friend gets into her fanmode . . . well she talks and talks about anything and everything that is Naruto or anime related and it just doesn't makes sense.

I was brought out of my thoughts when she poked my face "So ?" she said

"Did you just poke my face!?" I was irritated and shocked, no one I mean no one pokes my face.

"Sooooo?" Annie said once again.

"Why did you poke me? Don't poke me!"

"That doesn't matter just answer the question!" I am so confused, "what question?"

"My gosh, you deaf child" she sighed before continuing "I asked you if you are going to come and watch Naruto with me"

"Oh, that question, no I can't today" I tell her, as we finally started walking home from school, luckily we live right next to each other so we can continue our conversation.

"EH? Why not?" My clueless little friend ask me back.

"Well because today I have karate" I explain once again, I swear she has a memory problem unlike me . . . well maybe sometime but if I see something I will always remember about it and that my friend is call photographic memory. Muahahaha suckers! (A/N: I don't know about you guys but this sure made me laugh^-^)

"Oh right!" she exclaim, like she just now remembered that I do Karate "But aren't you already a black belt?"

"So?" I mean I want to become a Karate Sensei so I got to get even better.

"Can't you take a little break? For today?" she asks me while putting her arm on my shoulder, and making her fake cry. "Don't you care about me?"

"No, not really" I answer her bluntly

Shocked by my answer she jumps backwards while screaming "WHATTT?" I just continue walking leaving her behind, but she quickly returned to my side to tell me that I am so mean and that she loves me but I don't blablablabla.

"No, the only thing you love is food and Naruto" I answer back, with a smirk on my face.

"Hey! You can't compare anything with Naruto! Got that?" I don't answer but she still continues "and food, I need food to live, if not, bye bye, world, I am dead" Then out of nowhere she fell on the ground. Was I too mean?

OH MY GOSSHHHHHH! I went to my knees and I started shaking her "Dont died Annie, I don't have enough money to pay for your funeral!" I explain, my poor little piggy will be broke nooooooooo!

But right at that moment she opens her eyes and looks at me like with her serious expression.

Oufffff, I get back to my feet and started walking "You're not dying today piggy, oufff" I said that as a giant tornado jumps into my back and makes me fall to the ground.

"The heck" I scream

"Say you are sorry or die" Annie said in a really deep voice.

"No" I tell the 'mystery' person, Annie is a really bad actress.

"Then tonight will be your last night alive Muahahahah!"

"Hahaha funny, now get off you fat pig"

"What ! How did you know?" asked a really shocked and confused Annie

"Well you just really suck at those types of things."

"Awwww man! I really wanted to scared you" she said while getting off of me.