~2~

Suga POV: 

"I forgive you" Y/N said giving in and laughing. "Hey Y/N do you want to go somewhere with me tonight?" I asked shyly. "That'd be great" she said. "I'll text you the details" I said. "Alright come on then let's go back in" she said grabbing my hand. Her skin was so soft and smooth, I didn't want her to let go. I looked up at her, she had a huge smile on her face. Just looking at her smile made me smile. She was so perfect and I'm glad we are going out tonight. When practice had ended, I drank a lot of water and looked around for Y/N. I saw her in the hall looking at her phone. She kept smiling at it "does she have a boyfriend?" "She never mentioned it before" I thought to myself. "Maybe she thinks tonight isn't a date." I thought. I frowned. "What are you doing to me Y/N" I thought to myself. Just then she looked up from her phone and straight at me. "Turn that frown upside down mister" she said walking over to me. "I uh need to ask you something." I said shyly. "Yeah sure go ahead" she said smiling letting me know everything was alright.

"D-do you have a boyfriend?" I asked. Her cheeks blushed a violent red, I looked down. "N-no, I don't tend to have much luck with boys" she said. "Ah okay" I said. "Min Yoongi, do you have a girlfriend?" She asked. This time it was my turn to blush "no because I like this one girl but I don't know if she likes me back" I hinted. "Well why are you stood here talking to me, go talk to her" she said cheerily. she didn't get the hint...maybe she did get it but she just doesn't like me back...I don't know but I know for sure I really like her. "Bye Y/N" I said happily. "See you tonight Yoongi" she replied back. I walked back to the dorm. Where everyone was waiting for me "Suga can you do a favour for me tonight?" Jimin asked. "Sorry jimin I would but I can't I've got a da-I'm going out with Y/N" I said hiding my face because I knew I was blushing. They all started clapping and squealing a little apart from Jimin... "What?" I said laughing. "Just you two would be so cute together, right jimin?" J-hope exclaimed. He looked angry. "J-jimin are you okay?" I asked concerned.

"Sorry yeah my overprotective brother side just came over me" he said laughing. "Don't hurt her Suga or I will..." I cut him off. "I've been waiting to go somewhere with her alone for a long time trust me I'm not going to hurt her" I said reassuring him. "Well you better not" jimin said. Everyone had stopped clapping and squealing apart from Kookie. "Why are you still squealing?" I asked laughing. "I'm not supposed to tell anyone this, but Chiya told me that Y/N has a bias called Min Yoongi" Jungkook said. I felt my face lit up and my mouth drop open. "Careful you're gonna catch flies" Rapmon exclaimed. I quickly shut my mouth "wait if I'm her bias then who is her bias wrecker?" I asked. They all shrugged. "I really hope she doesn't have one" I said frowning. "Well at least she's your bias so just think about that" tae exclaimed. "Yeah alright" I said smiling. "Now go get some clothes ready and iron them" Jungkook said. I nodded and went into my room. 

Y/N POV:

Chiya thought I should go shopping for some clothes because I didn't really have many there to be honest. So we both got into the car and drove to the mall, when we got their she walked me straight into hot topic. I looked around and a cute little knee-length black dress with a bow on the back caught my eye. "That's nice" i said. "Ooh that's very nice is this the one?" She said picking it up. "Yeah but I need to get shoes to match" I said. "Oh my god" she said picking up some shoes. They were high heeled wedges with a black bat wing coming out of the sides. "They're amazing" I said. "You want these?" She said happily. I nodded excitedly, we had a look around for things I might like, the going out outfit was settled. But I needed more clothes so I ended up buying a few band t-shirts and a few pairs of black ripped jeans. I had decided to wear tights underneath the dress. I found some really nice fingerless lace up satin arm warmers with bows up them that went up to my elbow. I decided I'd wear them with the dress, we went home after we had shopped and I had a bunch of new clothes.

When we got home, I unpacked my bags full to the brim with clothes. I got my outfit on a coat hanger and hung it up on the knob on my desk. I put she shoes downstairs by the door. I folded the clothes neatly and put them in my drawers. When I had finished I went downstairs, i heard the doorbell ring. Chiya rushed to it. It was Jungkook, "is Y/N around?" He said. "I'm here" I shouted from the top of the stairs. "Can I talk to you for a moment?" He asked politely. "Course you can" I replied kindly, I walked down the stairs. He quickly led me outside and left Chiya inside. "Something has been bothering us, including Suga" he said. I nodded signalling for him to carry on. "If Suga is your bias then who is your bias wrecker?" He said. "I-I don't have one" I lied. "I know when you're lying Y/N" Jungkook said. I looked down at the floor "if I tell you, you can't tell anyone even Chiya doesn't know" I said looking up. "I promise" he said comfortingly. "J-jimin" I said. "Okay well I'm glad I know and I won't tell" he said. "Thank you so much" I said hugging him. "No problem" he said hugging me back. 

"Bye" I said happily. "See you good luck for tonight" he said kindly. "Thanks again" I shouted. He turned and waved, I smiled at him. When I walked back in. I'm guessing Chiya knew something was wrong. "You've gone really pale all of a sudden are you alright?" She said concerned feeling my forehead to check if I had a fever. "J-Jungkook knows who my bias wrecker is..." I said. "Who is it?" She said. "It's j-jimin" I said looking at the floor. She stayed silent for a moment. "Okay don't worry" she said smiling.

Jungkook's POV:

When I reached our dorm I quickly got jimin to come talk to me in my room. "I-I know you like her jimin? The others might not have noticed you lying, but I did" I said. "Anyway why does it matter she likes Suga so there's no point" he said. "Dude you are Y/N's bias wrecker..." I said awkwardly. "Oh" he said. "I promised I wouldn't say anything so please don't tell anyone this is our secret" I said quickly. "Alright" he said while nodding. "Can I go to hers now or is she busy?" He asked me. "She ain't busy so you can go if you like" I said happily. "Just don't do anything I wouldn't do" I added before he walked out of the door. "Where are you going? You're supposed to help me get ready tonight" Suga said. "I'm just going somewhere for an hour or two" he said smiling. "Okay then" Suga said. "Bye" he shouted. I waved to him, so did Suga. I sat down next to Suga. "I know he's gone over to Y/N's house" Suga said with his head down. "What how did you know?" I said confused. Turns out he heard our whole conversation.

"What if she picks him over me.." He said sadly. "She won't Suga" I said reassuring him. "Besides who is she going out with tonight?" I added. "Me" Suga said smiling a little. "Well then there you go, she's going with you not with jimin" I said. A huge smile creeped across his face. "There's my smiley sunshine now come on don't worry" I said. He smiled even more. I began to think it was a mistake letting Jimin go to hers...Chiya was there so it'd be okay wouldn't it? I don't even know anymore...Suga went into his room to watch TV. I texted Chiya as quickly as I could.

Hey Chiya, Jimin is coming over to yours now and I really need you to keep a close eye on them because jimin is Y/N's bias wrecker ❤️

Hi Kookie, thanks for letting me know and yes I know Y/N told me after you went back. I will keep a close eye on them. Should I tell Y/N? 💕

Um just leave it and if she asks you did you know just shout suprise or something 😂❤️

Got it! Bye Kookie thanks again 💙

No problem bye bye ❤️

I put my phone down on the table. I didn't know when I was going to tell the boys or Y/N about me and Chiya being boyfriend and girlfriend. But that wasn't my main priority right now. My main priority was jimin I was scared he was gonna do something stupid. I trust him so I need to stop thinking about him and think about something else. 

A/N: Hey everyone! :) hope you're all doing okay and having a wonderful day. I'm feeling very positive today which doesn't happen often 😂 I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I will make longer ones in the future. Sorry if this is short I don't know. By the way my best mate Keisha is reading this. So hi Keisha. -Lucy xoxo