Chapter 16 - Drunk

A/N-Okay I'll try my best to update but please bear with me I'm just a student who loves JK as much as y'all and a struggling teenage writer here😕😕

-YOUR POV-
I was rather caught off my feet at the sudden simple question and since I wasn't exactly in clear mind now,I replied:

"Are you kidding right *burp* now?I'm in your *burp* hearteuuuu sillyyyyy....*burp*"

The person on the other side sighed deeply and paused for a moment.

"Listen.Open the location function on your phone this instance."

I simply did as I was told and returned to the call.

"Okay done.Now what?"I asked blanky,trying my best not to burp between words.

"You wait there.DON'T MOVE.Stay where you are and don't decline the call,understand?"

I giggled at no reason and whispered at my phone with a cheeky tone.

"Okie Daddy.I will stay here until you call me to end the call.Hihihi."

-JUNGKOOK'S POV-
"Okie Daddy.I will stay here until you call me to end the call.Hihihi."

Daddy.

Something in my pants reacted a little when she called me that.
She's so drunk right now.

But I love the way she calls me right now.

I heard shuffling sounds in the background from the other side of the line.

"Y/N?Are you okay?What's going on?"I asked worriedly.

Moments of silence took place and I could feel my hands sweating from the tension building up by now.

"*shuffle shuffle*Oh nothing daddy.My phone is too heavy for me to keep holding so I put it on speaker mode."a cute voice said and somehow I felt my heart thumping,fast.

My heart goes.....boom boom.

"Great.Stay safe and keep talking to me so I don't get worried,okay?"

I heard a soft "mhmm" from my Bluetooth wireless earphones which I had on as soon I picked up her call.

I immediately rushed out the house and went straight for my car.

Ralph,who was now getting ready to leave the mansion as work time has ended,came up to me as I was about to step in the car.

"Oh goodness Sir!Where are you going?Do you need me to drive you?"he asked,concerned.

I quickly waved my hands gesturing "no" and yelled back at him who was still rushing towards me from the other side of the garage.

"No thanks Ralph!I really need to get going now,see you soon!"

And with that I got into the car and started the engine.

Confirming again that Y/N was still on the line,I got onto the roads in a few swift turns.

Having a Lamborghini certainly made it much easier.
I swooshed along the roads and soon arrived at the park where my GPS had shown.