Chapter Eight

{A/N: If you haven't noticed, I made Niall a bad boy in this story. Idk if I was clear on that or not. That's why he has tattoos.}

>Niall's POV<

I looked at Lindy. She looks so precious. She looks so perfect standing there, the kitchen light cupping her face perfectly. Perrie walks up and whispers something into Lindy's ear. She giggles, and walks off with Perrie. I walk towards Zayn with the same smirk on my face. "I've never seen her drunk before, I didn't think she would ever drink." I say, and take a gulp of beer. Zayn nods. "Are you going to make your move?" he winks at me. "What do you mean?" I try to hide the warmth coming to my cheeks. "Don't deny it, Niall. You poured out your feelings earlier. There's no going back now." I ponder on his words. He's right. Of course he's right, he's Zayn for God's sake. "Also, she's drunk," Zayn continues,"if things don't go well, she'll probably forget what happened." "You think so?" I look at him, and he shakes his head. "I know so." he says. 

I walk away from Zayn, and walk over to the dance-floor. I see that there is a large circle around two people. The two people are girls, I can't see them, but I can hear many guys shouting "Work it girl!" I push my way through the small crowd. I start to see that a metal pole was set in the middle of the room. It doesn't surprise me that the cold-metal stripper's pole is here. What does shock me is who's on it.

But it doesn't at the same time.

I see Lindy around the pole, and Perrie watching at the side. She looks worried. I catch Perrie's gase, and walk over to her. I look at Lindy before talking to Perrie. Lindy's hair falls down from her messy bun as she bobs up and down the pole. "She's really drunk." Perrie states the obvious, and I nod. "Yeah. Why did she go up there?" I ask, half frustrated. The other half of me is having trouble focusing. The more that Lindy dances in her short, revealing dress, the more that I want to take her. I want her to be mine. I don't want all of these men here to see her dancing, to see her being like this. "I don't know. I turn my back for one second, and then she's up there." she says. I slightly growl. That's it. I can't take it anymore. I step up to the pole, and grab Lindy's arm. She shakes it off and turns to face the pole. I roll my eyes, she is acting so childish. Suddenly, I feel an intense amount of pleasure as Lindy bucks her hips back against my crotch. I accidentally let out a low groan.

Once again, I grab her arm, but with a better grip. I lead her from the pole, and drag her somewhere that I know no one will bother us. Lindy squirms, trying go get away from my grip. She doesn't though, and I lead her into Harry's bedroom, also locking the door. "Niall, why did you-" I interrupt her with a slow yet passionate kiss.

»Lindy's POV«

I pull away quickly from Niall and step back. I am speechless. I grab the edge of the bed to steady myself, I am so drunk that I can barely think. "Niall, why did you take me up here?" I ask, biting my lip. I didn't hate the kiss, I didn't like it either.

Did I? I don't know.

Niall takes a step closer, "Because." he says, his voice deep. "That's not a real answer." I say, my temper almost shooting though the roof. He doesn't say anything. "Niall. Why did you take me up here. I swear if you don't give me a damn good reason then I will-" I feel him grab my hips, and once again our lips connect, but a little harder. I try to pull away, but my body doesn't do what my brain commands. I stay still for a few seconds, then I find myself kissing back. My hands travel through his blonde hair, and his go down my torso. His tongue scrapes against my lips, asking for entrance. I allow for him to pass, and our tongues immediately fight for dominance. Eventually, I give up, and give into him. I feel his hands land on my bum, and he gives it a light squeeze. A small gasp escapes my mouth, and it earns a mix of a groan and a chuckle from Niall. He takes it a step further, and his hands come to the zipper on my dress. Should I let it go this far? No, no, I can't do this. 

I find the strength to pull away. "Niall..." I say, my hands on his chest. His eyes aren't sparkling like earlier. They are dark. With lust? Maybe. I can definitely see hurt in his eyes. He doesn't say a word. "I'm so sorry." I whisper, and push by him, hurrying through the door. "Lindy!" he yells. "Lindy wait!" I start running through crowds of people. I need to leave. I have to go far away from here. I can't go to my house. He'll find me there. I grab my phone, and call Jenny. "Hello?" she asks. "Jenny, it's Lindy." I say, bumping into people. I turn a corner and see Niall through the corner of my eye. Hurry up, Lindy.  I think to myself. I slide between two tall men and go to the door that way, so Niall doesn't see me. The door is wide open and I run across the street right to my truck. My hands fumble for my keys, and I open the car door. I hop in and start the engine. "Lindy? Are you okay?" Jenny asks. "I'm fine...Can I come over?" I ask hope for a "yes". "Sure. You have a whole lot of explaining when you get here." she says. "Thanks. See you in a bit." I say. "Wait! Lindy, have you been drinking?" she asks. Shit. "No." I lie. "Okay. Be careful." "Alright." I hang up, and back up out of my driveway.

I start driving away, and look in my mirror. Niall stands in the middle of the street looking for me. I can't tell if he saw me. I turn the street and speed to get to Jenny's house. I swerve a little, but I manage to keep my driving in control. No one else is out this late. At least, that's what I think. I hit my brakes to stop at a red light. I see no one coming. C'mon. I think to myself. Soon, the light flashes green, and I start driving again. I hear a honk, and I look to my right. Gasping, my right side is shot with immense pain. Glass breaks, and I start rolling. My car door jabs my right side, and my knees are pushed up into my stomach, making  it hard to breathe. Tears stream down my face, and it mixes with my crimson blood. How does my life seem so great one minute, then the next, I'm stuck in a car bleeding to death? I stop rolling, and I sigh. My phone lands right in front of me. With my free arm, I slowly dial Harry's number. I  press call, and Harry answers quickly. "Lindy? Where'd you go?" he asks. I start to feel faint. "Ha-Harry."is all I manage to croak. "Lindy?!" he screams, but I barely hear him, and darkness overtakes me.

-

-

{A/N: Oh my lord I feel so bad for typing this! I'm sorry that I've been taking a while to finish typing these chapters. I get stumped when I have all of the time in the world, but when I do have an idea, I'm usually super busy! Oh, and guess what! My birthday is on June 11th! I'm so excited! YAY!! I love you all! Thank you for reading, and don't forget to vote! <3}