chapter 2

nyah P.O.V

fredo got up and walked in the house so when i thought he was not listeing i told everybody my plans for hes glo dae.So what we gon do is we just gon have a big fefe on lameron.sosa was like how you gon get him over here he aint gone want came over for his glo dae he gon wanna go out.i was like dont worry bout all dat i can get him there.

kyra POV

so nyah was planning fredo glo dae but i was jus trying to get sosa alone.he know how I feel about him and he feel the same bout me but we jus don't know how to tell the squadd about us.i think they know we got feeling for each other. They just Waitin on us to make a move so why we hiding.

Sosa P.O.V

Mann I wish kyra come over here I ready to make us official but she scared bout wat the squadd goin think.mann I jus gon go over there and kiss her n front of everybody and see what they say.then fredo Cum sit down and Nyah got back on his lap.i wonder if me and kyra can ever be like that I really wanna take off with her.

Ariel P.O.V

So fredo walk in and Nyah get rite back on his lap.kyra strain at Sosa I mean I know she like him but damn.so Sosa get up and kiss kyra and everybody was just lookin n den kyra say on his lap.then Nyah was like about damn time it took y'all long enough.everybody was like damn wat was y'all Waitin on.kyra was like shit we ain't know how y'all was goin react so we just keep it on down low.