A/N

Yes that horrifying photo is me!

Hello, I wanted to make this A/N so you could get to know a bit about me, but before I say anything about me know that this may not be the best story ever I am gonna try my best!

Name-Jasmine India Jones

Gender-Female

She,Her pronouns 

Age-13

Country- Australia

some of my hobbies are singing,writing,reading and watching youtube, my favorite youtuber to watch is Thomas Sanders.

here is my social media if you would like to follow me.

Insta-jassy7480

Twitter-Jasmine39779297

Tumbler-sandersideislife67

Snapchat-amigojasminigo, my sister made this so that's why its that username..

Musicaly-jassy_jones642

Okay so I am starting High School this year and I am super nervous!

I suffer from Anxiety and depression and Thomas has helped me with that a lot I am very thankful of him for making such great content that makes me smile he is honestly my favorite youtuber in the whole entire WORLD!

I have delt with slef-harm and suicidal thoughts, and he has also helped with that, I may not know him personly but he has helped me so much just by being such an amazing person who deserves the world.

I will put trigger warning on chapters that I feel would be triggering to some, some of the stuff that well be happing in this well be based of stuff that has happend to me.

If you ever feel like you need some one to talk to I am here if you would like to talk I may be only 13 but I've been through a lot as well.

Sorry this is all over the place.

Man how much do I wish I could meet him it would be a dream come ture.

well thats it for now I'll have a chapter up later today I need sleep it 3:22am right now.