Jenny

Jenny's POV

The tense energy around me. The large machines, the wires attached to my body. It was all too much. Everytime I walked out into that hallway to go to the bathroom, or everytime we go past a room. I see suffering, hurt in people's eyes. It makes me cry and weep. I sat in my bed sobbing. I'm dying aren't I? My lungs started burning and aching. I calmed down and took a puff of my aspirator. It's okay Jenny, you're gonna be okay. I smiled. The sun was shining on my skin and I knew I could go back to school soon. Suddenly I had to go pee. I braced myself for what I might find outside my room, and what I found was the scariest shit I've ever seen.

Mama's POV

The car sat in a ditch. I was miles from the city and it's getting dark. I've been sitting here trying to stay awake and alive for about 8 hours. I groaned in pain everytime I tried getting up, but there was no use. My clothes were covered in blood and my seat belt molted to my skin. Harold took his lighter and burnt the seatbelt to my chest to make sure I stayed put. I sat here. Weeping for my baby girl. I didn't want him to get to her. It just wasn't fair.

AHHHHH!!! Sorry for such a short chapter but you know the times go about like so ^^ Anyways follow for more stories and I hope it's no trouble at all to click that LiTtLe star at the top of the page >< anyways love ya guys ❤️😊