Good or bad ~ Loki FanFiction

I, Serenity Blake, am what you would call a 'villain'. I steal things for others, with that I became an excellent spy and a perfect person for a undercover mission. I never wanted to become the most hated person I wanted to be good. To be a hero. But I soon discovered I had the ability to be evil. To laugh when I kid gets hurt and to laugh when someone has a break up with their boyfriend or husband. I don't even know why I laugh at that kind of things but I just can't help it. It's in my nature I guess.

The day I got my powers was the day that terrified me the most. It was on my 18th birthday at 3:27 p.m., the exact time I was born. I was in the living room with my father, mother, little brother, aunt, uncle, niece and nephew. We all celebrated my birthday that day. We were happy, I was happy. My life changed at 3:27 p.m completely.

I collapsed on the floor. Every single muscle hurt. Blue glowing liquid was in my veins. My dad called an ambulance while my mother gripped me tightly to comfort me. It was the worst pain I felt in my whole life. It felt like the blue liquid had control over me. It made my arms and legs shift. It pushed me to my feet. I couldn't control it. As soon as it reached my eyes it went black and I didn't remembered a thing....

When I was finally awake I felt fresh, new and full of energy. I looked around and there were bodies lying in the living room. Dead bodies. My heart sank as I realized it weren't just some random bodies. It were my family's bodies. I heard the police's and the ambulance's sirens and I knew I had to get out as soon as possible. I took all of my stuff plus some money with me and ran out.

When I was outside I just slowly walked away as if nothing happened. But I stopped when a black bus stopped right in front of me. Two man came out. One guy had only one eye and looked scary and the other looked... friendly... actually. When I saw the guns they were carrying and pointed it at me I stood there in shock. As if watching your family's lifeless bodies wasn't already my punishment. Tears threatened to come out but I was stronger than this so I held it back.

"We need you to come with us." The friendly guy said.

"W-who are you guys?" I asked.

"We are from SHIELD, I'm Nick Fury and this is agent Coulson, so please cooperate and come with us." The scary guy said. I shook my head slowly. Who does he think he is? I am soooo NOT going with him. I'm a free man/woman/what ever I am?

"No, I am not going with you."

"I'm afraid you won't have a choice." Fury said, still pointing the gun at me.

My anger kicked in and I could feel the presence of the blue glowing liquid again. It overwhelmed me. It was too powerful and I was too weak to push it back. It didn't reach my eyes like last time though it still controlled me. I could see everything. It's not like I wanted it to stop from killing these men but it didn't feel right. Luckily it respected my choice to let them live by trowing water at them and then froze it so they were frozen. So those are my powers. Water and ice.

And later I sped away. I literally sped away. Like super fast. Like.... a super blast or a bullet. New power note: Super speed. I felt free for once. Free from my life. Free from everything. Although I'm wasn't sure why 'it' killed my family. I just decided to call 'the other thing of person' 'it'.

I started to live in a abandoned house which was to buy. As soon as I heard a door from downstairs I would use my super speed to jump out of the window. Fortunately I never got a visit anymore from SHIELD, yet. But I just hope they don't visit me because that could turn out wonderful. Note sarcasm.

Now here I am, 2 years later. Without social contacts, without friends, the only thing I have is enemies. I met some of them: Iron Man, Spiderman and even Captain America. But non of them was capable of capturing me. And if they captured me I could easily escape by turning into water and flooding away.

The reason why I am steeling things now is because I am simply broken. Broken because of the death of my family, I never was happy anymore after that.