Chapter 1: The Mission

Good or Bad? ~ Loki FanFiction

Chapter 1: The Mission

-----------------------------------------------------------

~Serenity Blake POV~

I woke up in the morning at 6 p.m. I needed to get ready for my work. To go to the bar where my new 'mission' was.

I stood up and picked up some clothes. A blue t-shirt, black leather shorts and a black leather jacket. Maybe I am a thief but that doesn't mean I am not fashioned. The water has been cut off in the shower so I couldn't shower at the moment. I also couldn't drink water but that doesn't really matter. I could always just take a dive in a lake or something. Besides I can easily bring the water to me.

I walked over to bar 'Hallow' and sat at my usual place. There was a letter on the table. I got a bad feeling about it but I opened it.

Place: Stark Tower

Mission: I need you to break into Stark Tower and steal an Iron Man Suit.

Pay off: 1.000.000 $

Meet: 2:00 A.M, basement 'Gravor'.

Wow, I always wanted to break into Stark Tower. I mean I could've but I wouldn't get anything. Besides now I can test his JARVIS system and Iron Man's skills.

I smiled at the idea of me being in Stark Tower and steeling an Iron Man Suit. It wouldn't be easy if I did it this morning or this afternoon so I need to do it at night.

I ordered a tequila, drunk it up and walked away to 'my' house.

-----------------------------------------------------------

At night I prepared myself to break into Stark Tower. I wore fake leather pants, a fake leather jacket, a black t-shirt. I wore fake leather due the fact that real leather makes noises and stuff. I also wore something around my eyes. Real leather this time. My hair was in a ponytail and my eyes were black with make-up. There were two daggers into my shoes, just to defend myself if something bad happens.

This was going to be one hell of a night which wouldn't be forgotten.

12 P.M the perfect timing to go...

(A/D: Hey, I just wanted to say that if Serenity speeds away or uses any powers then her veins will glowing blue. But she also can lose self control and isn't in her right mind which means that she has some kind of an alter-ego. Just to make it clearer for you to read and understand. ;) Powers: Superspeed, moving and freezing water, changing into water. Her powers and past will all be explained to you later. It all makes sense eventually. )

... Stark Tower, The most famous and fashioned building in New York.

I looked around the building to see if there was any window open. Luckily there was and the building was dark which means they probably were asleep. Except JARVIS of course.

I opened the window a little further and slipped in without using my powers. I already knew where his 'secret' lab was where his Iron Man Suits were because I stole a blueprint of the building earlier today.

I walked into the living room avoiding the camera's. Although they seem to notice me which caused the loud sirens of the alarms.

I cursed under my breath and just slowly walked into the middle of the living room, ready to fight. I waited for him to enter the living room about 5 minutes or so. I figured he wasn't home so I ran towards his lab and easily grabbed an Iron Man Suit. But something bothered me. It was WAY to easy. I just shrugged the thought off and went away towards the basement 'Gravor'.

In the time I got there it was almost 2 A.M. A car came into my sight and two men came out of the car. The same men I met 2 years ago. They raised their pistols and I felt the energy boiling up inside me. My veins are starting to turn glowing blue as well as my eyes. But before it fully reached me the scary guy shot me in my shoulder. I fell to the floor, the energy slowly fading. My veins were still glowing blue so I took all of my energy to transform into water and heal myself in the progress.

I was almost fully changed into water when the friendly looking guy shot me with a teaser. It was the worst feeling I ever felt. I knew I could do better then this but I was just tired of running away from them. So I let them take me. I let them handcuff, I wonder if they knew I could break out that easy. Or if they were not aware of my powers.

"You know I could just easily run away now, do you?" I said to them when we were in their car.

"So why don't you?" He asked as I just grinned and rest my head against my seat. Before we drove away I saw Tony's suit fly away. I knew it. It was all just to catch me. I just don't believe I really fell for that.

"So... what do you want from me?"

"We want you to work for us. For SHIELD." The friendly guy said. I guess his name was agent Coulson? And the other Fury?

"Why?"

"Because of your past. We already wanted you so long since you were 8 years old we were watching you. You were very good at science and fighting. And of course your powers too." agent Coulson said. I was a bit shocked when he said they watched me when I was 8.

"Well, umm, I don't know. I actually do not want to work for SHIELD but I could do some missions. I'm pretty good at undercover missions and with daggers." I said as he nodded.

"That's good but for your first mission you will only need your science experience, we hope."