Chapter One : New home and new Family Members?

The Vegas family just moved into a small town. They bought an old Victorian House. The Vegas family had two sons name Lennon and Issac. The mothers name was Alyssa and the fathers name was Agustine. They arrived at their new house. "Welcome to your new house dears!" Said Alyssa getting off the car. Lennon got out the car and grabbed his suitcase "Why this house?" He asked "Well your mother really likes old stuff so she picked out this house and guess what? You get to have your own room!" Said agustine giving a pat in lennons back "Awsome! Thanks dad!" Said lennon "Mommy am i going to have my own room?" Said issac hugging his bear. Alyssa bent down "Honey you're a big boy now , you dont have to be scared of the dark. Tell you what how about today you can sleep with dad and me. How's that?" She said holding issacs hand. "Okey" said Issac. Then six nuns and a priest started walking towards the house and opening the door. Agustine saw and started running towards them "Woah woah! This is our house don't you see the sign?" Said austine "Oh im sorry madam but we also bought this house my sisters and I lost our church to a fire and now we have no place to go." Said the priest "Um im a guy and I'm sorry for your church but my wife and kids had just gotten here and we're going to live here and uh..." Agustine saw the nuns only they wernt women... they were men. "You know those are dudes right Father?" Agustine said scratching his head with a confuse look on his face. "Dad can we please let the nice Asian priest and his sisters to move in please? They lost their home." Said Issac holding Agustines arm with a sad face. Agustine sighed "Alright Alright, they can stay." "Yay!" Said issac. "Honey are you sure we're going to let them live with us?" Alyssa whispered into agustines ear "Yes im sure dear , anyways mabey they can homeschooled the boys. Anyways it's going to be a new start for our baby girl." Agustine said giving a kiss to Alyssa and patting her belly. They walked in into their new home. The house was certainly beautiful and old. Father Joshua is gender blind which means to him a boy is a girl and a girl is a boy. "Hey you want to have the masteroom?" Said agustine smiling at Alyssa. Alyssa laughed "Of course! And the small room should be for the new baby!" They went inside the masterrroom. They have ordered a Water bed. "Oooh Is this bed for me?!" Said Joshua Happily"W-what no!" Said Alyssa "Oh im sorry sir! And also mabey you should work out latelyyour stomach seems quite big!" Joshua said "Excuse me but Im a woman and I'm pregnant!" Said Alyssa. She felt like smacking him "Ooh! Well mabey I can baptize your baby once he's born!" Father Joshua suggested sweetly "Father it's a girl." Said agustine "Oh I mean she!" He said laughing "Here I'm just going to move my bed and my clothes in here and we can share a room!" Joshua said unpacking his stuff. Alyssa and Agustine sighed and rolles their eyes. Boy this was going to be a long day.

MEANWHILE...
Issac went to his new room. He was walking upstairs holding his teddy bear. When he got their the six nuns were there and building bunk beds and putting crosses all over the room. Issac walked in slowly "Um this is my room..." issac said quietly hugging his bear. The nuns stopped and looked at him. "Oh we didn't see you there! Im sister vernon and we're going to have to share a room!" Vernon said smiling "You don't look like a sister... you look like Leonardo DiCaprio!" Issac said and ran towards vernon and hugged Him. Vernon almost couldn't breath "I-Ill take that as a-a compliment." Vernon said trying to breath. Issac let go "Hey how come you guys are nuns but are guys?" Issac asked "You see Father Joshua is gender blind he mistakes boys for girls and girls for boys. And he kidnap us because he thought we were suffering and-" Woozi kicked Dinos leg "Hey!" Dino shouted "Stop trying to creep out the kid!" Woozi whispered "Anyways... my names Dino I'm the youngest sister!" He said grabbing issacs hand and shaking it. The nuns began introducing themselves "My names Woozi." Woozi said "And my names Mingyu!" "My names Hoshi i wear ny special crab hat." "Hi im THE8" THE8 said smiling "Oh ok cool! Mabey you guys can read me bedtime stories in the night!" Issac said. For the rest of the day Issac and Nuns were just unoacking their stuff , laughing and Joking around.