t

"You attack my heart"

Despite Jimin's words, Jungkook had found himself staring at his phones screen in confusion. What would he even text someone like Jimin? Someone he had been crushing on for years had finally noticed him and apparently has Jungkook down as one of his 'favorites'.

Of course the younger was shy, he was also very awkward. So he expected something to go wrong, to Jimin to be at least a little bit taken aback from.

On the downlow Jungkook was sort of a creep. A creep who took pictures of his crush and watched him dance practice through windows of any class that overlooked the studio he was in at the time. Although no one knew of his gay antics, Jimin did however. On many occasions the elder had caught him staring. Had seen him walking down the wrong halls to class just because he was there.

There had to be a time at least once where he caught him looking over his house wall, into his Livingroom window once in a blue. Jungkook was a creep. He knew better than anyone too.

Though it still didn't stop Jimin from contacting him, texting him to set up a time for them to go into town like Jungkook had brought up. But now it was the weekend. Days after reading Jimin's text and he hoped that Jimin was still interested even after he sort of ghosted the guy once the weekend started.

Even so, he looked at the blue text. But then the typing bubble popped up from the bottom of the text. Oh shit. Oh no.

What is he supposed to do?

Being such a smart guy Jungkook threw the phone away from him to the other side of his couch. As it hit the couch his phone dinged with a new notification.

For a second Jungkook sat still, hand over his chest to feel the panging of his chest. The way it always did whenever Jimin was involved. It was surprising to say the least to see how open Jimin was.

The time that the maknae knew about Jimin, he supposes he never saw the side that he usually hid. He saw the strong hyung who worked extra hard when he had gym, lifting weights in the weight room. The quiet one who read book after book, who finished assignments early and was ahead of everyone. He saw this shy, introverted, hard-working guy. Despite not knowing Jimin personally, he still was intrigued to figure out this new version of Park Jimin.

The one who was confident, who was fierce and had light in his eyes. Instead of the dull wash-over that most students had.

It was fascinating. Jungkook had only had a few chances to see the elder up close instead of from afar. To truly see the side of Jimin that he usually hid behind closed doors.

But he gathered up his courage to pick the phone up. To look at his screen and check his text messages. The screen was lit up with a new message, and despite the fact that Jungkook ghosted Jimin, the message wasn't even negative.