"When i see you, spark

It's like there is a spark in my heart

I find my hidden feelings"

°•♡The walk to school was always a calm feeling for Jungkook, bag and camera hanging down as he walked down sidewalks towards the school that literally was just around the block from the small home he and his family occupied

It wasn't like the brunette to be shocked. To be utterly brought to a point where his body quaked and his head lost all functions and thoughts and he couldn't breathe.

Today was the day he lost that thought of him never knowing what the feeling felt like. Because he did feel that, he felt it so close in his heart that he didn't even know what was going on. He had never felt that way before.

Not even the first girlfriend he had in middle school could prepare him for that experience, that feeling.

Because at the entire five feet and ten inches Jungkook had stood at his locker, getting his camera out from its case to hang it around his neck he didn't expect to see a young man walking down the same hall with his nose in a book. And it shouldn't have been a big deal expect it was. His heart did flips and it was like he was pinned to the locker but in all reality he gave a small look at the male, fingers messing with the settings on his camera. He couldn't help but raise it to his eye and focus on the backside of the student and snap a quick photo, shutter almost silent.

It wasn't just anyone and yet it was. Someone the girls fawned over in the dance room and also Jungkook's classmate since he started freshmen year to see the already sophomore practicing by himself way before even the teacher got into the room.

"H-hey, I'm Jungkook..."

The boy smiled softly, sweat slacked forehead with his tanktop sticking to his skin, loose black sweatpants hung low on his lithe waist. He looked... gorgeous. His eyes, god his eyes, they shone and glittered with so many things making Jungkook feel so many things too. The way his soft plump lips looked so peachy and soft.His brown hair was slicked back most likely from the sweat and him pushing his hair back and out of his face and right then and there Jungkook can see the elder doing so over and over again.

But he was quiet, he waved and grabbed his water bottle which was half empty and walked out as students came in, equally as enamored with the upperclassmen as he left. The teacher didn't question such behavior and so Jungkook did the same and focused on his class. Ignoring how the elder walked back in silently with a sheer gray jumper. He did not stare.

Or so he thought.♡•°