You Already Forgot Me ? ( A Carter Reynolds Love Story )

It Was A Dark &&' Cold Winter Night . She Felt The Cold Winter Breeze Hit Her Cheeks , Drying The Tears On Her Face . What She Once Thought Was Love Ended So Quickly . What She Thought Was Memories Made &&' Happiness , Vanished &&' She For Once Was Not Happy But Broken ... This Is Why .

" Yaga !! " Carter Said As He Pulled On His Mothers Hair

" Cartahh Stahp It , Dont Do That ." She Said Rubbing Her Head

Carter Just Smiled &&' Posted That Onto Vine .  He Continued To Walk Around The Store With His Mother , Texting His Girlfriend Ana Saying That He Was Coming Home Today . He Really Did Miss Her , But There Are A Few Problems Right Now . Being A Viner Only Made It Worse Especially When You Have To Travel To See Your Fans , But Carter Was Indeed Grateful For His Fans &&' He Got To Travel With Some Of His Best Friends , They Were Like  Family To Him . He Sighed At The Thought Of Seeing His Girlfriend It Wasnt  The Same , Yes He Loved Her But Because He Doesnt See Her For So Long , When He Does Get The Chance It Doesnt Make Things Better , It Makes Things Awkward . He Never Knows What Goes On In Her Life 'Cause He's Always On The Road &&' She Never Really Texts Him Unless He Texts Her First ' Its Like im Never On Her Mind  '  He Thought To Himself . He Felt Like This All The Time . His Friends Always Told Him ' It Gets Worse , Before It Gets Better ' But To Him It Just Keeps Getting Worse . Eventually Him &&' His Mother Left The Store &&' Drove Home . Carter Laid Down In His Bed And Sighed Feeling Happy He Was Home . About 5Min. Later He Felt His Phone Start Ringing &&' The Song ' Confident ' By Justin Bieber Began To Play " ... I Think Shes Foreign , Think Shes Foreign , Got Passports . Mi Amor .." That Was His Girlfriends Ringtone He Picked For Her .

" Hey ... Babe " He Said Smiling Weakly

" Hey , So Youre Home ? When Do I Get To See My Boyfriend ? " Ana Had Said

" I Can Go Over In 10min. Are Your Parents Home Today ? " He Asked Putting Her On Speaker While He Took His Shirt Off To Put On A New Clean One .

" No They Left On A Business Trip &&' Wont Be Home All Week , &&' Guess What I Have Winter Break In 2 Weeks !!" She Said Giggling .

"Oh Well Maybe I Can Spend The Week With You ? &&' Thats Great Babe !"

" I Know , Hopefully Youre Not Traveling The Two Weeks I Have Off ."

" Yea I Hope So Too , Well Ill Be There In A Little Bit . Bye Babe "

" Bye Carter , Love You . "

Carter Stayed Quiet For A Good 3 Seconds " I - I Love You T-T-Too ." And Hung Up Right After That .