Chapter 3

So Sorry for the wait again .-. Close to 400 views!! Can we at least get 5 likes? We can do it byee

*ANA'S POV*

I moved around and opened my eyes slowly realizing it was now morning somewhere last night we must have drifted off to sleep Carter was still holding me and I couldn't help but smile. I mean I don't see him everyday , why not enjoy it while it lasts?

I then hear soft snores coming from his mouth signaling he's still asleep. Turning ever so slightly to face him my eyes fix on his face his eyes are shut , face is calm , his eye lashes are so long and beautiful just everything about him is perfect. It makes it so hard to wake him so I decide to let him sleep.

I walk to the kitchen to make breakfast for the two of us since my parents have probably already left for their business trip. I cook eggs , waffles , bacon , and biscuits. I put all the food on separate plates but, before I can turn around arms snake around my waist and I feel a smile creep on to my face. I look at the one holding me who is non-other but, the wonderful Carter.

"Good morning , Gorgeous"

"Good morning Carter" I giggle

"Aww babe you made breakfast?" He says smiling but then frowns

"I did but, what's wrong?"

*CARTER'S POV*

" I did but, what's wrong?"

I start to get nervous its not that I don't want to be there its just I want some time to think about her and I so I'd rather go home right now but, I dont want to hurt her feelings either .

" I uhh umm The boys! They want me to help them with some stuff for the tour and Can needed me for something after I'm sorry babe." I choke out I can't believe I just lied

She gives me a sympathetic smile and a soft nod.

"That's fine Carter. I'll umm see if Mahogany's busy. You go have fun." It looks like she's about to cry. I can't stand to see her cry it hurts me but, instead of being a good boyfriend all I did was nod and walk out of her house.

I walk down the quiet street sighing and check my phone I have a missed call from Matt one of my best friends. I immediately call back and wait for him to answer .

"Hello?"

"Hey , Matt what's up?"

"Nothing , just wanted to see if you wanted to swing by and hang out?"

"Sure. Sounds fun I'll be right over" I take a breath and before he could answer I blurt out "I think I'm gonna break up with Ana"

The line is silent for a few seconds and then finally he clears his throat

"Why do you want to break up with her?"

I sigh "I'll tell you when I get there its a loong story" I say hanging up.

I walk to my house so I can take a quick shower and as I walk those thoughts come back to my head but, its the last one that hits me.

'Do I even love her anymore?'........

---------------------------------------------------------

Woah that was crazy huh? I'm just kidding but, more should be coming soon xD thanks for reading

-Ana-Mariah