The Martian boy

One day there was a poor lonely boy, he lived in an alley way, in the city. The people in the city always called him Martian boy because he was so sick and looked completely green.

Some times he would see kids come past and he would say "hey kids would you like to here the story of me?" Most of the time they would say no thanks or just run off. One day a very little boy came along "could you tell me a story please?" he asked me, "of course I can, would you like to here the story of how I became green" I replied. "Ok", he said.

Well it all started when I was five years old. I was at home with my family, Maysie my sister, Nick my dad and Bex my mum. It was a normal day at our house, I was watching TV with Maysie. We where watching Martian invasion, it was a new episode, where the Martians where coming to houses and stealing kids and taking them back to Mars, to raise them as Martians.

Then mum said "dinner time", so we went up to the table. We where having broccoli and peas, and I love broccoli and peas, so I started eating. I was eating them so fast I almost went Green, then Maysie kept saying, "you're a Martian boy, you're a Martian boy". So I finished eating and went to bed.

During the night, I woke up because I heard a strange sound coming from the back yard. I went downstairs and outside and saw Martians. before I could run, they grabbed me, if I tried to run or scream they would zap me with their electric wooden staffs, They put me in a bag and knocked me out, then threw me on to their ship and flew off.

The next thing I knew, they untied the bag and pulled me out. They took me outside again, but I was not at home, I was on Mars. They took me to some type of prison, I could see lots of other kids there too. They put me in a cellar and gave me the leftovers from my last dinner at home, which I ate up. I was stuck in there for days.

Finally, one day they pulled me out from the cellar and took me to a family of Martians. There was little girl, a man and a lady. The Martian that was holding me said to the family "he's all yours" I think they adopted me, as they took me to their house, where the little girl grabbed me and took me upstairs and into her room, and we started play games.

Every meal of the day was broccoli and peas and that's how it went on for a few years, but one day I got really sick and turned green. It was a sickness called bad greens and the family did not want me anymore, because I was a danger.

They got a ship ready and put me on it, and flew me back to earth, dropped me in this alley way and the ship went back to Mars and I've been here ever since. That's how I went green and got my name.

"Well you can come home with me, as my parents can help, they can take you to the hospital and make you better again, then we can take you back to your family and you can be happy" said the little boy. "Ok, sounds good" I said, and sure enough, they turned me normal and took me back to my family. I was so happy to see them and the little boy became my best friend and we all lived happily ever after.

The end.