Kris (EXO PLANET) !!

You were walking home from work after an exhausting day of reshuffling books and organizing by author, you closed the library shop alone walking home nearby suddenly you heard a loud crash sounding deadly you saw the park glare with light you ran over to check if anyone got hurt luckily no one did but a certain spaceship was there half way buried into the ground the shuttle doors slide open the distortional body comes from inside regaining its form a human form tall slender long silver fox hair color face of an angel, he saw you standing there.

You called out to him "hello are you okay?"
the mysterious man didn't say a word to you he walked towards you and grabbed your arm you dropped your purse on the ground while you were being dragged like a doll you threw you into the space ship and then entered himself, he assigned you a seat buckling you into the seat secured, he buckled himself and turned on the space ship it started to rise up he fly into the sky and you shut your eyes it felt like an eternity you opened your eyes you saw nothing put a galaxy of stars and comets "wow it's beautiful" you gazed out the window the alien man turned to you "you have woken up I see" you jumped startled by him talking in English "oh you speak English?" he nodded yes and responded "yes I learned a couple words before coming to planet earth I studied the whole planet my entire life the meanings and how people live" he said curiously.

"I can show you so much about earth ask any questions " he smirked "what is sex?" he asked you "well sex is when two people of the same gender or different gender penetrate each other in their genitalia or there can be different types of ways to have sex such as oral, vaginal,anal, penetrative, and or using sex toys" you answered briefly "do you want to have sex?" he asked you.

You gasped "what I don't know you!" he grinned "I heard usually people do not want strings attached to each other they have a one night stand" you nodded "you are correct but if we do have sexual intercourse will you take me back to planet earth?" he raised an eyebrow "you tell me what you want to do after?" he winked seductively he leaned in to kiss you
your lips kissed his back you climbed on top of him feeling his pants get bigger, the wetter your panties get soaked.

you moaned "I want you inside of me" he carried you your legs around his waist and hands into his hair lips sealed to his mouth, he laid you down gently on the bed slowly removing his clothes as you removed yours, completely naked your skin rubbed against his skin feeling like electricity, "what is your name" you asked "my name is Kris" he entered you slowly you exhaled his name "Kris" he loved it he sound of your voice trembling vibrating. He took off he beat your pussy with all his might leaving you a moaning slob "I'm going to cum Kris!" you screamed "me too" he thrusted his entire self into your gut creaming, "so do you want to go back to earth?" he asked you smiling "I rather travel the whole galaxy with you kris" you kissed his cheek and sat up, "next stop EXO planet" he put on his boxers and started to take off putting the ship in automatic, he came back to me and laid on my body "let's sleep it'll be a wild until we get to EXO planet" you cuddled up next to him sleeping on top of his chest closing your eyes knowing that you are traveling to infinity and beyond with now the love of your life.

-AngDarling