Prolouge

A loud bang ripped through the air, everything turned into slow motion, the bullet tore through my left shoulder, a small cry slipped out as I fell to the floor clutching my shoulder, "Don't cry, don't cry" I told myself. The bastard that shot me took another step towards closer.

"I won't miss this time" they said as the light highlighted their thin lips under the black hood.

"Missed! You shot me in the fucking shoulder you bastard." I cried unable to contain my anger any longer.
"Don't worry it will all be over very soon my dear." Taking another step towards me the person raised the gun aiming it directly at my heart.

"Don't you dare take another step towards her." Oh that voice, god was I happy to hear that voice.

The figure of Jackson Danvers's muscular fisique stood in the door way a gun in his hand, there was already blood on his shirt, wait was he hurt?
No not that I could see, it must be someone else's but who's? For god sake girl now is not the time to be worrying about who's blood it is.

I drew my attention back to the scene happening in front of me, Jackson had his gun raised at the person, who was still pointing his gun at me. I gave Jackson a worrying look, which he returned with a sympathetic one but I could see deep in his eyes he was trying to hide his fear.
"It'll be ok mads I promise"

Just then another shot rang out and everything went dark.