#2

Tonight I have some event thing to go to, I'd much rather just sit at home watching netflix  and eating cookie dough all night, but mostly I don't really do much of what I like, other than acting. Modelling is really just a side job to keep me entretained I guess. The thing is, this event was something I really wasn't looking forward to ever since I got the invitation. I'm pretty sure it was just courtesy anyways.

Anyways I made plans to go grab lunch with Lou, she did my hair and makeup for a few events and we kind of bonded over makeup and indie music, I want to be her so bad.

And plus, I'm totally alone today, John is visiting his parents up in Bath and I've got the whole day to do stupid shit and not get told off.

I head out the door into sunny London and head to Soho, it's pretty close anyways. I unintentionally bump into a little girl in a large gathering, it was a terrible mistake.

"omg Vee can I have a picture?" she turns to the large group she seems to be with "look it's Vee Blackwood from Gossip Girl!"

"Yeah sure" they start circling me and I suddenly feel really tall considering they must be like 11 or 12.

"Thank you so much and sorry for bothering you." one of them says tearing up.

"Oh sweetie" I hug her and brush her hair with my hand "It was a pleasure meeting you guys." I look in her eyes while holding her by the shoulders and smile, she smiles back, a toothy grin that has me smiling even wider. Eventually I wave at them and get back en route. I go up to Soho House while ringing Lou and I soon as I get to the upstairs patio I spot her.

"Hi love! How've you been?" She beams at me, lovely grin plastered on her face

"Hiiii!! Good and you?" I say smiling before continuing "Missed you so fucking much."

I spot Lux playing with a huge doll in the chair next to Lou "oh, crap" I cover my mouth "fuck I'm sorry" I cover my whole face now.

Lou is actually tearing up and even Lux is laughing while she gets out of her chair and hugs my legs. I give her a kiss on the forehead and hug her tight.

"You look so grown up damn kiddo" I say actually surprised she grew so much in such a short period of time.

I sit down and we order. As I light up a cigarette Lou strikes a conversation once again.

"how's been Jordan doing?" she wiggles her brows and smirks and I hide my face in my hands "I haven't actually seen him in so long"

"He's alright I guess" I squirm in my seat.

"Oh darling, you don't look so happy" Lou gives me a worried expression and reaches for my hand across the table.

"I thought I really liked him you know, but I'm just kinda done" I frown "He's one night stand material" I actually giggle now and it spreads to both of them until I remember Lux is here too and cover my mouth with my hand and my eyes widened.

"I get you sweetie" Lou smiles warmly.

We talk and talk and talk for hours until it's time for me to go home and wait for my security guard so we can head out(since John is not around) to Lou's so she can do my hair and makeup and all that shit.

And then, next stop will be the premiere.
This is bound to be a great night.