#4

I look down immediately, gazing at my attire for the premiere like I've just noticed it.

"Hey, can we come in already?"A tall brunette beside him says.

"Hum yeah sure." I step back to let them in. I recognize her face from the hundreds of times I've searched his name online since we departed, I'm positive it's kendall.

"Hi...so...I wasn't expecting to see you here."
Harry says uncomfortably scratching the back if his neck. I lean my back against the dining table, my hands holding it for dear life, I don't want my knees to go weak on me.

"Eh I guess." I look at Kendall, who has a bored expression on her face. I try to smile but it doesn't reach my eyes. "I'm Genevieve. Nice to meet you. As I go to give her two kisses she shakes my hand and gives me a nod with a hint of a smile.

"Kendall Jenner" She says and scouts closer to Harry.

"You know what? I'll be uh...upstairs...the kitchen is..."I look at Harry, remembering the first time he kissed me in that very same kitchen.

*******
I was running away from Harry after he woke up with perfect flat straight hair. I had just come in Lou's house to go and grab breakfast with her. As soon as I get to her glam room upstairs she informs me Harry, the guy I'd been hanging out with and also Lou's close friend, was sleeping in the guest room. She was straightening her hair so that soarked something in my mind. I swiftly go into the room and kneel beside the bed tugging at his hair lightly so I can get the straightener on it. After straightening the front part I get out and close the door. As I start walking away I remember I left my phone in the bedside table, as I open the door I find Harry sitting in bed touching his hair and immediately staring at the mirror, surprised. When he sees me, he gives me a smirk and jumps out of bed. As soon as I process what's happening I run down the stairs and head into the kitchen, I'm surrounded. As he takes a step front I take one back, until my back is pressed against the table. He gets closer with his eyes locked on mine and I can't help it but to bite my lip. He licks his and puts his hands in my face, inching his lips closer to mine. Our lips brush against each other, and after that everything's sparks and heat exploding over me as my hand grab his hair and tug on it. He puts one hand on my bum and I jump up wrapping my legs around his waist.

"OMG GUYS WHAT THE FUCK?!" Lou comes in with Lux and cover Lux's eyes and ears, laughing.
*******
"Ugh hm yeah" I turn on my heels and run up the stairs, opening the door to Lou's glam room in a flash. "They're here" I whisper and widen my eyes "Gemma she's so fucking hot I knew they were up to something!"

"Jesus Christ Vieve just breath between sentences yeah?" Gemma gives me a light laugh.

I slump against the bed, letting my head fall back.

"If you ruin your hair I swear I-" Lou is interrupted

"Harry told me you'd be up here" Kendall gets in "Oh Gemma you're here!" She squeaks and I don't want to sound mean but I'm done with her. "Hi Lou, you look so gorgeous." Lou gives her a polite smile. Can I suffocate myself with the pillow like right about now? If I don't die from that Lou will certainly kill me after for ruining all her hardwork on my face.

Kendall plops down on the bed, sitting as far away from me as possible. Thank you.

"Gemma you don't even know!" She whisper-screams(is that even a thing?) in a high-pitched voice smiling her perfect smile and clapping her hands with her perfect manicured nails. Perfect little twat.

"Harry and I are officially an item! He asked me yesterday and of course I said yes! Tmi but we made wonderful love afterwards!" She's so happy it would hurt my heart, if I hadn't lost it quite a while ago.

I make gagging gestures silently and when she stares my way I rest my cheek on the palm of my hand, right elbow on left knee.

Sometime through desesperately wishing for her to shut the fuck up, Harry shows up at the door for Lou to get him ready. I take it as my cue to leave since there are so many people inside.

"You don't have to lea-" I cut harry off with a lip locked small smile and gently close the door behind me.

I go to play with Lux in her room and that's when I notice some pictures on the wall in front of her bed. As she plays with her barbie house I trace my fingers over one of them, it shows me and Harry kissing both sides of her head, interlacing our arms while hugging her from both sides. I wish Lou would have just packed it away like I did. I packed everything away.

I can't stand at it no more. This is why I left the UK. I can't let it get to me as soon as I get back.

With that thought in mind, I pick up Lux's hand and head to the kitchen, cutting up some fruit for both of us to eat while we wait for her nanny to get here.

About 2 hours of me tickling her and running after her or her me(we were taking turns yeah) Trixie, her nanny arrives as Lou comes downstairs, the whole crew behind her.

As soon as Gemma gets to my side she holds my hand, caressing it with her thumb.

"Make this your comeback. Make them wish you never left Africa in the first place." She whispered smirking, she always knew how to make you feel better about pretty much everything, I really did love her.

We all get in the cars parked outside and Gemma and Lou decide to come with me, I would too, considering the company in the other vehicle.

As we are heading to thr venue I regret ever deciding to make an appearance.

____

As long as we get there I see flashes going off, it's starting. The other vehicle in in front of ours. As soon as Harry gets out screams erupt and everyone seems to go crazy, this premiere is all about him anyways. Lottie nudges my side pulling dumb faces and I'm not able to keep my straight anxious face any longer.

Ferd asks us if we're ready to go and we head out.

Immediately there are flashes coming from every side and we start to walk. Once inside we stop to pose so they can take pictures, and after a few minutes we're inside. Thank the Lord.

A girl dressed professionally offers me a drink and I gladly take it, thanking her with a smile. I can't do this sober.