🎁Marry you for money (Book 2), ChocoLily

Title: Marry you for money (Book 2)

Status: Complete

Author: ChocoLily

Summary: *Book 2 of Marry You Series*

Amanda Gordon loves Terry Longbottom but he hates her. And she could blame no one but herself. She forced him to marry her by having his son and later caused him to divorce her for being a cold heartless bitch towards everyone, including Terry's ex-fiancee. However, Terry started to see more than Amanda's bitchy facade and grow to love her. Could this new feeling rip them further apart or get them closer? Even if they try to act indifferent with each other, their son would become their match maker to get them back together again.

Comment : 

So I read this story in one go.  I read like three time and I don't get tired of it. Because the concept is different (mains characters are divorced so they are more mature), it's refreshing. Because they lived longer, their way of thinking isn't so childish. And that what makes me appreciate it. Just to tell you, I didn't read the other book. First of all, Elizabeth's (main character in the first book) didn't seem appealing, she is what I call an idiot (I read the first chapter). 

For me, the interactions between Amanda and Terry when they were flirting were a bit odd and unnatural

For me, the interactions between Amanda and Terry when they were flirting were a bit odd and unnatural.  They were hating each other and the development was just so fast. But that didn't stop me to read it and that part just completed the book. I also found their child Timoteo annoying because he was meddling in someone else business. Instead of her "bitchy" side, I didn't see any of that in that book, I just view her as someone nice (I think I am more bitchy than her but shh !). And the boy and girl from her past were a little too much for me.  But there were some points that should have been more developed (her past for example). 

Even though I quoted and found negative points to this story, it was still very enjoyable to read

Even though I quoted and found negative points to this story, it was still very enjoyable to read. The fact that the author showed us some of Terry thinking made it easier to understand him but also the story (the fast development between him and his ex-wife). Because the story is actually simple (except Amanda's past), I liked it. Furthermore, since the story is complete I didn't feel frustrated about what was going to happen. And like I said, the fact that they are around the thirties was another good thing. There were less childish parts (What should I do ? He is with another person ? Ohhh I want to die), they knew how to deal with problems as a grown-up person (I mean to say Terry and Amanda by they, not Elizabeth and another woman who hate Amanda).

Quote : 

(I love this chapter, so far, it's my favourite one in the book (cf

(I love this chapter, so far, it's my favourite one in the book (cf. Chapter 10)).

Personal Rating: 6/10

Overall Rating: 8/10

Average Rating: -/10

Personal Rating: Like I said previously it's a story that you read in one go. There was some time that I found Amanda stupid and pitiful. And most of the characters I didn't like them, so far I think I liked the "antagonist" more. That why I gave this rating.  

Overall Rating: Because it's simple, I think it calls fit everyone taste. Or most of you. And the fact that this story is a complete one is a bonus. 

Thanks 

Iloojin