pre.pos.ter.ous

This review is on pre.pos.ter.ous by buzzer_ryhmez.

Ok so where the hell am I supposed to start when the book is that bad.

One word: $hit.

One phrase: my eyes rolled so far into the back of my head I watched my brain cells die.

That may sound rude. Probably because it is. But I had to go through that so now you have to go through this. Lol jk.

But in all seriousness, I didn't even understand why the author wrote that.

She has no writing skill whatsoever.

So, the story starts with some miserable girl in the back of her car on her way to the psychiatrist.

It's just so badly written.

The story goes on to reveal the psychiatrist has purple hair.

In fact her purple hair is stressed.

The entire time I read, I couldn't understand what was going on because this girl obviously let an illiterate seal edit the book.

Here is an example of one of the sentences:

the Dr. OPened th doootr and let emulies parnts out to the hall outside.

I am not fucking joking you.

So obviously I don't make your opinion for you, but let me give you some advice.

I WOULD RATHER SUCK JUSTIN BIEBER'S FOOT ON NATIONAL TELEVISION THAN TO GO THROUGH THIS TRAVESTY AGAIN. SO WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO?

Thanks for reading the review!

Btw my friend Chrissy helped me with the review.

Love ya!

~Kim