Comfort Zone

This time, I am reviewing "Comfort Zone" by bubblegum000hj.

Guys, the heavens have opened up and brought me this undiscovered gem of a book. Seriously, this is one of those rare times that I will actually continue reading a book after reviewing it.

Before I started the book, I kind of thought it was going to be cliche (I know, I know, assumptions are bad). Who said cliche is a bad thing? The author puts an original spin on your classic feisty girl meets jerk story.

I'm seriously in love.

Anyway, the book is about a quiet, sarcastic girl named Henley who befriends a new guy at school (Rhett). What I really liked is the fact that the words "bad boy" are not used to describe him. It's totally funny (it will literally make you laugh out loud) and the author has a lot of talent. I obviously don't want to give too much away, so...I loved every second of reading and I'm anxiously awaiting the moment it's updated.

Here's what needs to be fixed (a lot less than other books, honestly): there are a few grammar and spelling mistakes here and there, which could be fixed by a quick editing sweep. This doesn't really need to be fixed, but I really hated Rhett's name when I first started reading (it's kind of grown on me).

My notes to the author: I have know idea why your book hasn't blown up yet because you are incredibly talented and hilarious. As soon as people realize "Comfort Zone" exists, you are going to be very popular. My only real advice is to edit and keep being the amazing writer you are.

I'm extremely happy that I was asked to review this book. What are you still doing here? Go to the author's profile, put the book into your library, and set off on your way reading.

Thanks to all of you amazing people out there,

Cheers,

Kim